Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Biorn the Viking
Biorn the Viking
Looks like Namco Bandai Games has something cooked up for 3DS owners as they reveal a new 3DS title, Toriko: Gourmet Monsters.

Toriko: Gourmet Monsters Heads To Nintendo 3DS 17-toriko-gourmet-survival-2-25

Toriko has players collecting and raising monsters with RPG elements, based on the Toriko manga and anime license. Namco Bandai plans on releasing Toriko this winter. Hopefully more details will be released in the coming weeks.

Source: Click here

Comments

NINTENBRO
September 7th 2012, 2:32 amNINTENBRO
Damn it! The image isn't visible on the Wii browser again. Sad

Anyways, this does seem fairly interesting, and the whole premise and concept reminds me of TWEWY. Smile

Edit: Oops... I'm sorry, I was wrong Ultanium. The artwork is visible on the Wii browser. I just needed to wait for almost a minute or so for it to appear. Very Happy lol
Biorn the Viking
September 7th 2012, 2:37 amBiorn the Viking
Hahaha, that's alright. A similar comment was made yesterday concerning images. I was beginning to panic until I read the edit. Very Happy
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)