Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are the Club Nintendo Gold and Platinum rewards this year?

+10
gamerace
MetalShyGuy
Gekkouga-Senpai
FuManchu
ToughGamer
KeAfan7
SkywardL
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
ShounenMania
Staroceancrazy
14 posters
Go down
Staroceancrazy
Staroceancrazy
Admin
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

What are the Club Nintendo Gold and Platinum rewards this year?  Empty What are the Club Nintendo Gold and Platinum rewards this year?

June 28th 2012, 12:32 pm
Have they been announced yet?

What are the Club Nintendo Gold and Platinum rewards this year?  Star_o10
Anonymous

What are the Club Nintendo Gold and Platinum rewards this year?  Empty Re: What are the Club Nintendo Gold and Platinum rewards this year?

June 30th 2012, 1:02 pm
Has Nintendo announced the gold and platinum awards yet?
ShounenMania
ShounenMania
Super Coinage!

What are the Club Nintendo Gold and Platinum rewards this year?  Empty Re: What are the Club Nintendo Gold and Platinum rewards this year?

June 30th 2012, 3:51 pm
Nintendo should announce the rewards tomorrow. What are the Club Nintendo Gold and Platinum rewards this year?  631737971

Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy

July 1st 2012, 12:02 am
Any news yet?

Rena Ryuugu - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.

What are the Club Nintendo Gold and Platinum rewards this year?  Rena-rena-ryuugu
SkywardL
SkywardL
Admin

July 1st 2012, 12:16 am
Not yet but I did discovery something weird.

There are 2 new free selective downloads which are Electroplankton Rec-Rec (3DS) and Mario Tennis (Wii) and both are going to go away fewer than previous which was a month.

Electroplankton Rec-Rec is free until July 15 and Mario Tennis is free until July 22.

Last edited by SkywardL on July 1st 2012, 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Anonymous

July 1st 2012, 12:20 am
How many coins does Mario Tennis cost?
SkywardL
SkywardL
Admin

July 1st 2012, 12:22 am
I forgot about that

Electroplankton Rec-Rec cost 100 coins and
Mario Tennis cost 150 coins

Anonymous

July 1st 2012, 12:24 am
I love Mario and I love tennis. I love you
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

July 1st 2012, 4:58 pm
The rewards still haven't been announced yet, but should be soon. Wink

What are the Club Nintendo Gold and Platinum rewards this year?  19654

What are the Club Nintendo Gold and Platinum rewards this year?  87457210

What are the Club Nintendo Gold and Platinum rewards this year?  Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy

July 1st 2012, 5:58 pm
I reached platinum status this year, so the wait is killing me.

What are the Club Nintendo Gold and Platinum rewards this year?  Rena-rena-ryuugu
ToughGamer
ToughGamer

July 1st 2012, 6:44 pm
The wait begins. Should I get the Mario Tennis reward from the Club Nintendo shop?

Memorable Yu-Yu-Hakusho Quotes #2

Yusuke Urameshi: [to the Captain] If you even think about stopping me, I'll bite off your head mustache and all!
SDF Captain: I knew you couldn't hide your true character, you've transformed into a demon menace!
Yusuke Urameshi: Look jerk, give me a break, it's called a running joke!
FuManchu
FuManchu

July 1st 2012, 6:49 pm
The wait is excruciating. Twisted Evil

What are the Club Nintendo Gold and Platinum rewards this year?  Opb10
Gekkouga-Senpai
Gekkouga-Senpai

July 2nd 2012, 1:44 pm
Has Nintendo announced the rewards yet or do we still have to wait?

What are the Club Nintendo Gold and Platinum rewards this year?  010
Staroceancrazy
Staroceancrazy
Admin
Super Coinage!

July 2nd 2012, 1:57 pm
Why on Earth am I still gold status?
Why haven't the gold and platinum rewards been announced yet?

MetalShyGuy
MetalShyGuy

July 3rd 2012, 1:11 pm
Don't you know? It's a secret to everyone! Laughing

July 5th 2012, 12:36 pm
Are there going to be gold and platinum rewards this year?
Staroceancrazy
Staroceancrazy
Admin
Super Coinage!

July 5th 2012, 7:15 pm
Kushina wrote:Are there going to be gold and platinum rewards this year?
Yeah lol. I guess the reward was the regular download rewards for th month Laughing

SkywardL
SkywardL
Admin

July 6th 2012, 9:49 am
I got the list of rewards for both Gold and Platinum. Unfortunately Nintendo already take them down, so it's likely that the list will change.

Platinum only

(New) 3-set poster featuring Skyward Sword, Kid Icarus, and Luigi's Mansion

(New) Mario playing cards

Gold and Platinum

2013 calendar

Super Mario Kart Wii download

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Wii download

Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again 3DS download

(New) Metroid II: Return of Samus 3DS download

Unconfirmed if you only get to choose one.

KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

July 6th 2012, 11:53 am
I'd choose the poster set. Wink

What are the Club Nintendo Gold and Platinum rewards this year?  19654

What are the Club Nintendo Gold and Platinum rewards this year?  87457210

What are the Club Nintendo Gold and Platinum rewards this year?  Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
SkywardL
SkywardL
Admin

July 6th 2012, 12:46 pm
Club Nintendo is currently undergoing maintenance, which means we don't have to wait to long for the rewards.

I'm actually going to choose the free download code for Metroid II: Return of Samus. I'm a Nintendo fan because of their games, not merchandises.

Anonymous

July 6th 2012, 12:49 pm
Nice rewards. Smile
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy

July 6th 2012, 1:09 pm
Those are some good choices for rewards.

gamerace
gamerace

July 6th 2012, 1:33 pm
Love that you can get games now. Except I already have Loz:MM. Guess I'm getting SMK.
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

July 6th 2012, 2:25 pm
How many believe, "Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again!," is a reasonable choice for a Club Nintendo Elite Status Reward this year? Of course, I already downloaded, "Metroid II: Return of Samus," last week. I'm not too big on posters or playing cards, so I don't find those two rewards very enticing. Also, I downloaded, "TLoZ: Majora's Mask," a longtime ago. So, my only two real options are either downloading, "Super Mario Kart," or, "Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again!,". Question

Side Note: I've really been enjoying, "Donkey Kong 94," (Gameboy VC) lately, if that helps anyone find it easier to recommend MvD:MMA! Smile

Last edited by Nintenbro on July 6th 2012, 2:34 pm; edited 3 times in total

Admin

July 6th 2012, 2:29 pm
https://club.nintendo.com/rewards-details/a/21502.do;jsessionid=18B03AABFAD4808943A03AB6297312CB

I just got these in the mail today. I didnt have enough coins for the Wiimote wrist straps I wanted.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

What are the Club Nintendo Gold and Platinum rewards this year?  Captaincanucksigcopy
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

July 6th 2012, 2:38 pm
KingreX32, I believe the Hanafuda cards are really the only worthwhile cards available to Club Nintendo members, but they cost so many damn coins. Evil or Very Mad

Admin

July 6th 2012, 2:42 pm
I like the ones I got though.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

What are the Club Nintendo Gold and Platinum rewards this year?  Captaincanucksigcopy
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

July 6th 2012, 3:07 pm
Oh, no dude! I wasn't trying to judge your choice of reward my friend. I was just expressing my opinion.

I'm glad you like your reward KingreX32. Smile

July 6th 2012, 3:36 pm
Europe never gets fancy rewards like these Neutral

What are the Club Nintendo Gold and Platinum rewards this year?  Pbucket
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

July 6th 2012, 3:58 pm
Marioman18, what are you guys receiving as Club Nintendo Elite Status Rewards this year in Europe? Question

July 6th 2012, 4:15 pm
We don't get end of the year rewards Neutral

What are the Club Nintendo Gold and Platinum rewards this year?  Pbucket
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

July 6th 2012, 5:13 pm
I'm sorry to know that Marioman18. I always thought you did. Evil or Very Mad

I decided to go ahead and accept the downloadable game code for MvDK:MMA, as my CN Elite reward. I've really been enjoying Donkey Kong 94, so far. Now I'll have a similar type of game to play, after I finish DK94. Very Happy

July 6th 2012, 6:54 pm
I dont know maybe its me but I am kinda disappointed in the reward choices for this year and this is my first year being a CN member lol.

Not really big in playing cards or posters (I prefer wall scrolls to posters) and the downloads are nice but I wish it was your choice of game cause I already have all those games. Oh well I am thinking of getting the posters and than maybe putting them up on Ebay in a few years.
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

July 6th 2012, 7:01 pm
If you happened to reach platinum status Tasuki, I honestly believe those playing cards would sell for more than that poster set would on eBay or even Amazon.

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)