Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Go down
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

I will almost definitely reach Gold and possibly even Platinum status at Club Nintendo this year! Empty I will almost definitely reach Gold and possibly even Platinum status at Club Nintendo this year!

September 8th 2013, 8:10 pm
I'm just 40 coins away from gold status with my only new purchases being my new Deluxe Wii U and recent Wii U eshop purchases, and with the post play surveys on the Wii U VC titles that I downloaded I should just barely reach gold status by the end of this week! Wink

I will almost definitely reach Gold and possibly even Platinum status at Club Nintendo this year! 19654

I will almost definitely reach Gold and possibly even Platinum status at Club Nintendo this year! 87457210

I will almost definitely reach Gold and possibly even Platinum status at Club Nintendo this year! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Staroceancrazy
Staroceancrazy
Admin
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

I will almost definitely reach Gold and possibly even Platinum status at Club Nintendo this year! Empty Re: I will almost definitely reach Gold and possibly even Platinum status at Club Nintendo this year!

September 8th 2013, 9:03 pm
Congrats @Rukiafan Very Happy

I will almost definitely reach Gold and possibly even Platinum status at Club Nintendo this year! Star_o10
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

I will almost definitely reach Gold and possibly even Platinum status at Club Nintendo this year! Empty Re: I will almost definitely reach Gold and possibly even Platinum status at Club Nintendo this year!

September 15th 2013, 2:44 pm
Well done, Rukiafan! Keep up the good work! Very Happy
Marth
Marth

October 5th 2013, 10:02 pm
Good to hear and impressive. I've always found that it helps to hoard games or systems for when you truly "need" them point-wise, so you can ensure that you always get the status if you're buying a decent amount of retail releases per year. This is also far easier now that many third party games come with Club Nintendo codes.

October 6th 2013, 10:57 am
Congratulations Rukiafan! I love you
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)