- KeAfan7AdminSuper Poster!This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!Mega Coinage!This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
February 2nd 2015, 11:51 am
While surfing Club Nintendo I was redirected to the 2015 elite rewards page and it said that something about gold and platinum members being eligible for eshop credit based on whether they reached gold or platinum status! Has anyone else been redirected to that page and if so doesn't it sound like we're going to receive digital eshop card codes? I wonder if Gold members will receive $20 and Platinum members will receive $35 or maybe even $50 eshop credit? Regardless this is just a rumor because I don't have a working PC so I can't take a screen cap, but if any of you also got redirected to the elite rewards page and saw the message I'd like you to post a screen capture and see your thoughts on the matter!
- KokorOtakuSuper Coinage!This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!
February 2nd 2015, 1:42 pm
I can believe that (unlike a ton of members on a certain other site who call you a spammer of rumor threads... :/)
I feel unaccomplished and need to give my heart out. Where’s my Kokoro no Tomo?
- StaroceancrazyAdminSuper Coinage!This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!
February 3rd 2015, 12:17 pm
That would be an awesome final reward from CN!
- I will almost definitely reach Gold and possibly even Platinum status at Club Nintendo this year!
- Club Nintendo Rewards Recomendations.
- What are the Club Nintendo Gold and Platinum rewards this year?
- Club Nintendo: Final Platinum and Gold Rewards (Forum Thread)
- Which Club Nintendo Gold Or Platinum Reward Are You Choosing This Year?
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum