Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

Your Dream Club Nintendo Platinum And Gold Rewards For 2015! Empty Your Dream Club Nintendo Platinum And Gold Rewards For 2015!

March 23rd 2015, 11:09 pm
As the title of the thread suggests what do you really want to be offered as the final Gold and Platinum rewards from Club Nintendo?

My dream Platinum rewards:

Nintendo 2DS (Not gonna happen, but one can dream right?)

Hyrule Warriors (Wii U) (Possible, but not likely given how recently the game was released)

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U) (Very likely due to it being slightly cheaper than most first party Wii U titles and the fact that it was released more than a year ago!)

What are your dream Club Nintendo elite status rewards? Remember no dream is too big. Wink

Your Dream Club Nintendo Platinum And Gold Rewards For 2015! 19654

Your Dream Club Nintendo Platinum And Gold Rewards For 2015! 87457210

Your Dream Club Nintendo Platinum And Gold Rewards For 2015! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!

Your Dream Club Nintendo Platinum And Gold Rewards For 2015! Empty Re: Your Dream Club Nintendo Platinum And Gold Rewards For 2015!

March 24th 2015, 12:01 am
Custom Mii Fighter amiibo! cheers
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

Your Dream Club Nintendo Platinum And Gold Rewards For 2015! Empty Re: Your Dream Club Nintendo Platinum And Gold Rewards For 2015!

March 24th 2015, 9:02 am
I hope we get most of the Japanese only CN games like CN Picross and Nintendojou

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

March 24th 2015, 2:15 pm
Here's another one: Nintendo 64 Controller attachment for Wii and Wii U! Smile
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

October 11th 2016, 6:07 pm
I nailed the bull's-eye with the guess that Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze would be on the list of Platinum rewards for CN's final year. Wink

@KingreX32 @Clαππαd @SKTTR Could one of you please lock this thread? Since CN has been done and over with for a longtime this thread can R.I.P. Wink

Your Dream Club Nintendo Platinum And Gold Rewards For 2015! 19654

Your Dream Club Nintendo Platinum And Gold Rewards For 2015! 87457210

Your Dream Club Nintendo Platinum And Gold Rewards For 2015! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)