Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 2:56 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin
Written by:KingreX32

Crysis 3 on WiiU “Unlikely” says Crytek Crysis3logo

Some potentially upsetting News on the WiiU front; Crytek’s recently announced that Crysis 3 will not be making its way to The WiiU. This information comes from Crytek's Development Director Rasmus Højengaard; in an interview with Destructoid he said "I don't think it's possible. Right now the launch platforms are PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. I don't think it's on the cards to do a Wii U version," This comes as a surprise to many Nintendo fans as back in September of 2011 Crytek's Avni Yerli was praising the console for its "very good" specs.

Crysis 3 on WiiU “Unlikely” says Crytek Crysis-3screen

While Højengaard didn’t explicitly state this personally I believe the problem stems from a lot of these games (Farcry 3, Resident Evil 6 and possibly GTAV) already being too far along in development to port over by the time the WiiU was announced.

Despite this, Højengaard went on to say that there's "not a fat chance of Crysis coming to Wii U." Potential WiiU Owners don’t hold your breath for this one. Crysis 3 is due out in spring 2013 for the Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.

Sources Attack of the fanboy.com and Cinema Blend

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Crysis 3 on WiiU “Unlikely” says Crytek Captaincanucksigcopy
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

RoboYoshi
April 25th 2012, 6:17 pmRoboYoshi
I just think it is more Nintendo hate then anything else Evil or Very Mad
Otaku
For some reason hating Nintendo is cool for many people Crying or Very sad
KingreX32
April 26th 2012, 8:13 amKingreX32
like I said in the article. Im sure its because the game is tooo far along in its development. Like a Movie it takes like 3 - 4 years to make a game. WiiU was announced last year.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)