Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Biorn the Viking
Biorn the Viking
Nintendo of Japan announces the first WiiU bundle which features the WiiU premium console with 32GB of storage space and additional accessories, a WiiU Pro controller, and a copy of Monster Hunter 3 HD.

WiiU Press Event: Japan Monster Hunter 3 + WiiU Premium Bundle MH3G

The bundle will be available at launch on December 8th, and will cost 38,850¥.

Source: Click here

Comments

ShanaNoShakugan
September 22nd 2012, 2:05 amShanaNoShakugan
This is the bundle I want. Very Happy
sdw4527
How come Japan gets a good bundle while NA is stuck with Nintendo Land? Not trying to be against Nintendo Land, but it doesn't really compare to Monster Hunter...or maybe that's just me Laughing
NINTENBRO
No sdw4527, it's not just you my friend. I don't think NintendoLand is comparable to ZombiU either. Why NOA thinks we Americans would prefer NintendoLand is a mystery to me. I guess Nintendo just has to push it onto someone.
ShanaNoShakugan
September 22nd 2012, 12:29 pmShanaNoShakugan
There going to be a ZombiU bundle in America too or so I hear. Wink
KokorOtaku
So MH3G HD is a launch title in Japan I take it?
ShanaNoShakugan
September 22nd 2012, 12:34 pmShanaNoShakugan
Yes but it going to be limited run until the international release.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)