Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Digital Rumors!

More Rumors About The Upcoming Maintenance On The Nintendo Digital Shops! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQL8yDdLyLI6MUNpj-HrO0AmrPQ8oQRLlZ3Y20owGppRzUgdODtIw
this could finally change

I just heard a rumor that this is what could be added on Tuesday's digital shops updates, but it sounds too good to be true!

Wii Shop:

Download file-size limit increased to 125MB.

Better Virtual Console Arcade software so more arcade games could be released on the service.
SEGA CD and SEGA Saturn consoles on the service.

All DSiWare games and eshop games under 125MB added to the Wii Shop.

3DS eshop:

GBA added to virtual console!

All Wii Shop titles added to the service!

Author's Comment: I for one don't believe most of those rumors, but the GBA support on the 3DS seems plausible anyways I thought I'd share this information with you guys!

Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!

More Rumors About The Upcoming Maintenance On The Nintendo Digital Shops! 19654

More Rumors About The Upcoming Maintenance On The Nintendo Digital Shops! 87457210

More Rumors About The Upcoming Maintenance On The Nintendo Digital Shops! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KokorOtaku
@Rukia Surprised that would be awesome, I hope my wii VC will be playable instead of rebuying it
KokorOtaku
You know this might explain the recent update of 2 Fast 4 Gnomez a WiiWare game
KokorOtaku
Actually, the whole all wii shop titles on 3DS is probably not true... Sadly since Lost Levels is coming in Dec... And Zelda 2 in a couple of weeks, unless they allow a Link like I hope
NINTENBRO
These are only speculations, because, as Rukiafan stated above, "this sounds way too good to be true". Waaayyy too good to be true. Very Happy
KokorOtaku
I know, but I hope at least the GBA part is true, and being able to access wii shop titles that are already DLed would be nice, I don't touch my wii anymore and I'd like to finish some titles, spacificly RPGs and I'd play them more on my 3DS for sure
RyanNerdyGamer
The things I hope are true as listed above include SEGA CD games on Wii VC (Sonic CD and Knuckles' Chaotix!), upgraded VCA service (why isn't Sonic the Fighters available yet?!) and GBA on 3DS VC for non-Ambassadors and launch day 3DS owners who foolishly traded in their broken console mere days before the Ambassador Program was announced. Yes, I did that... More Rumors About The Upcoming Maintenance On The Nintendo Digital Shops! 1625187496

I'd also like to see SGB support for 3DS VC titles. Very Happy
Demonic
All DSiWare games and eshop games under 125MB added to the Wii Shop.

What the hell is the point in that?
SkywardL
We'll know the truth tomorrow

Last edited by SkywardL on November 5th 2012, 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
KokorOtaku
I just realized... I'll be at work when this news is confeirmed... I'll have to wait until I get out of work to see what this is Sad
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)