Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 2:56 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
SkywardL
SkywardL
Admin
All Nintendo digital shops undergoing maintenance *Update* Viewer

This Tuesday, from 10:00am PT to 5:00pm PT, the Wii Shop Channel, Nintendo DSi Shop, and Nintendo eShop will be undergoing a special maintenance.

If all three current Nintendo digital shops are all undergoing the same maintenance, this might indicate that an unified account system is almost upon us. It might also indicate that the Wii U could gain access to both Wii Shop Channel and the 3DS eShop as well as its own eShop.

What do you think this upcoming special maintenance will bring? Leave your welcoming thoughts at the comment section below.

Update

It's been 2 years since the last Wii system update and now there's a new one. Unfortunately, nothing 'excitedly" new happen. All shops load up quicker.

Source: GoNintendo

Last edited by SkywardL on November 7th 2012, 12:25 am; edited 2 times in total

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KokorOtaku
I hope we can purches WiiU Downloads via 3DS, since I would love to buy WiiU games while I'm out at Starbucks
SkywardL
I understand that Nintendo wants this process to be done this upcoming Tuesday instead of next week because they want us to purchase Paper Mario: Sticker Star digitally without any disturbance.
KokorOtaku
I wonder is it ALL regions as well?
SkywardL
HarmoKnight wrote:I wonder is it ALL regions as well?

I wonder that too.
KokorOtaku
I also would like to see if they let you trade in multiple games you have since I have a wii and a 3DS version of these games: SMB, Zelda, Zelda II, Metroid, Kid Icarus, Yoshi, and Cave Story, and I'd like to trade in StarTropic I and II as well as Mario Bros. and allow wii VC to be playable on 3DS
SkywardL
It begins

This could be really something or absolutely nothing
KokorOtaku
Oh it starts now? I thought it already started hours ago, and when I wine there a half hour ago I was disappointed it wasn't down and nothing (besides Freak Forms DX being added) new was there
Staroceancrazy
Is the update finished yet?
SkywardL
The 3DS eShop is still undergoing maintenance
KokorOtaku
How much longer do we have again?
NINTENBRO
I believe the maintenance should be done by now.
KokorOtaku
It's still going, I hope it's a good one
KeAfan7
The maintenance is still ongoing. Surprised
KokorOtaku
If it was only eShop I'd say it's Miiverse, but why wii and DSi shops?
Hopefully but doubtfull: DSi: turn DS games to digital
3DS: Turn DS and 3DS games digital
Wii: turn GCN and wii games digital Very Happy a man can dream cant he?
KeAfan7
I thought Nintendo would be done by now. Neutral
KokorOtaku
Maybe it's good after all?
Anonymous
This is definitely not routine maintenance! I love you
NINTENBRO
I thought this maintenance was only supposed to last for 7 hours?! What the heck is going on?!
KokorOtaku
So ND tomorrow about Miiverse in Japan, just hours after ALL shops go down? Maybe a connection?
SkywardL
A minute ago I got an error when going to the Nintendo eShop. Now it says currently undergoing maintenance.

This suspense is too suspenseful
Anonymous
The Wii Shop has changed slightly, but the only easily noticeable change is that it loads pages much faster now! I love you
NINTENBRO
There's a system update available for the Wii now. I downloaded it, but it didn't seem to do anything.
KokorOtaku
Freaky forms update available
KokorOtaku
Weird, the freaky forms update did nothing... At first I thought it was DX add on for free, but then I saw nothing... I wonder if it did anything else?
SkywardL
I'm not giving up hope yet. Let's wait and see on what Wii U eShop offers.
Anonymous
The gameplay pictures in the Wii Shop are bigger now and the layout is slightly different, but you really have to strain your eyes to notice. Laughing
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)