Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Today at 10:42 amKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
The Shelled heroes must fight many enemies and foot soldiers to save April, Master Splinter and even Manhatten itself!

Gameplay
The game has a combination of sidescrolling, platforming and adventure segments and is hard......WAY TOO HARD! This game is fun for about the first level, but after that it's difficulty ramps up to mind-blowing levels and becomes so frustrating and maddening that it becomes very difficult to enjoy.

Graphics & Sound
The graphics in this game are passible not good but it works. The sound is also pretty bad as the music and sound effects are very scratchy and in rare cases even cuts out while playing.

Bottom line: With a nearly insane difficulty level, not very good graphics and poor sound quality, this is a game even most fans of the series won't enjoy and should be avoided as it's not worth the 500 Wii Point price.

Score ☆☆☆ 3/10

3- Bad This game is either a broken mess or has factors that ruin the gameplay to the point that it's almost Un-playable.
Attachments
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (NES)  Attachment
tmnt.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(43 Kb) Downloaded 0 times

Last edited by Rukiafan on June 26th 2011, 12:02 am; edited 2 times in total

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (NES)  19654

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (NES)  87457210

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (NES)  Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Link_i_am
May 4th 2011, 3:56 pmLink_i_am
This is one of the worst games I have ever played,and was a serious waste of 500 points
a definite Do NOT buy Shocked
Sneaker
May 4th 2011, 4:48 pmSneaker
Everytime I read very negative reviews, I always want to try the games. I guess I'm weird like that.
Marioman18
May 4th 2011, 5:13 pmMarioman18
This would actually be a fun game if it wasn't so dang hard Neutral
NINTENBRO
September 26th 2011, 1:43 amNINTENBRO
I really don't find this game that difficult, I feel the same way about Metroid as well. The only problem I have is that one ridiculous jump you have to make after you clear the Dam level and in the first building of the second stage.
Staroceancrazy
March 10th 2012, 12:49 pmStaroceancrazy
I just downloaded this, because this is back on Wii vc for some reason Very Happy
ZezHylia
March 10th 2012, 3:41 pmZezHylia
Lucky! But it's just a glitch Neutral
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
July 31st 2012, 11:42 amRena Ryuugu Fanboy
This is definitely not my favorite TMNT game.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)