Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 4:40 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Ben 10 Galactic Racing details and release dates! Ben-10-galactic-racing-wii

We all know that Ben 10 is a hero worthy of a Friday Prime Time slot on Cartoon Network but is racing and Ben 10 a good combination?
Only time will tell,however we do have some information about the game so continue reading to learn some new information about this Galactic Racing title!

Ben 10 Galactic Racing presents the Ultimate racing experience! While Ben makes use of his Ultimatrix to transform into his alien forms mid-race,every other character utilizes thier unique special abilities,based on powers straight out of the television series,to affect the outcome of each race.

All characters can pick up special Omni-Node Power-Ups with varying alien-based abilities,including an Ultimate move that unleashes a super-charged,race-changing boost of speed and power that is themed to that particular characters abilities.

Players will race with or against friends in any of the various game modes! They can also win trophies in each of the Galactic Grand Prix circuits,or they can race thier favorite tracks in an attempt to set record-breaking times in Time Trials mode!

For those of you who are looking forward to this interesting looking wii racing title,you don't have to wait long as Ben 10 Galactic Racing will be released on October 18th 2011 in North America and TBD Q3 for Europe!

Ben 10 Galactic Racing details and release dates! 19654

Ben 10 Galactic Racing details and release dates! 87457210

Ben 10 Galactic Racing details and release dates! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KeAfan7
Sigh........I guess I can't add pics anymore using my wii Neutral
Well anyways this game sounds fairly decent and it's the only retail racing title scheduled for the wii in North America so I thought I'd post this article Wink
Jnes5
Don't worry, I'll put the pics ! Smile
KeAfan7
Thanks Very Happy
Grumblevolcano
August 20th 2011, 11:44 pmGrumblevolcano
I'm not too interested in this game given that most ben 10 games are not very good :/
Otaku
@sigourneybeaver That wiiware ben 10 game was fun and this game sounds alot funner than those 3D adventure ben 10 games for the PS2 and wii Very Happy
Amufungal
August 22nd 2011, 10:05 pmAmufungal
This sounds like it might be fun Surprised is there any news about wi-fi races Question
Objection Blaster
August 22nd 2011, 11:52 pmObjection Blaster
This sounds fun but it'll probably fall a bit short of being a truly enjoyable game given the fact it is a ben 10 game :/
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)