Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Go down
Love4Gaming
Love4Gaming

It looks like the nintendo life server is down. Empty It looks like the nintendo life server is down.

August 12th 2011, 12:39 pm
I'm getting a fatal server error every time I try to visit for the last 15 minutes
Supertimbros
Supertimbros

It looks like the nintendo life server is down. Empty Re: It looks like the nintendo life server is down.

August 12th 2011, 12:45 pm
I'm having the same problem.....btw why has my avatar here changed into the one I use at NL Question

Mario's triple jump in Super mario 64
Jnes5
Jnes5

It looks like the nintendo life server is down. Empty Re: It looks like the nintendo life server is down.

August 12th 2011, 1:02 pm
That's weird... the site works just fine in my end...

Also on PSN ! PSN: jnesDX
Sneaker
Sneaker
Admin

August 12th 2011, 2:25 pm
No problems here.
Supertimbros
Supertimbros

August 12th 2011, 6:42 pm
Yep it's fixed Very Happy

Mario's triple jump in Super mario 64
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

August 12th 2011, 7:28 pm
Since the problem is resolved I'll be locking this :3

It looks like the nintendo life server is down. 19654

It looks like the nintendo life server is down. 87457210

It looks like the nintendo life server is down. Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)