Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what nintendo character would you be for the rest of your life??

+6
KingreX32
Cloud_Strife
Chrono_Cross
Marth
Jnes5
pinkiepie
10 posters
Go down
pinkiepie
pinkiepie

what nintendo character would you be for the rest of your life?? Empty what nintendo character would you be for the rest of your life??

March 1st 2012, 7:58 pm
I would be fox mccloud!!!

who would you be???
Jnes5
Jnes5

what nintendo character would you be for the rest of your life?? Empty Re: what nintendo character would you be for the rest of your life??

March 1st 2012, 10:53 pm
I would definitively be Kirby !

Because that way, I can be transform not only other Nintendo characters, but any videogame character as a whole ! Very Happy

Also on PSN ! PSN: jnesDX
Marth
Marth

what nintendo character would you be for the rest of your life?? Empty Re: what nintendo character would you be for the rest of your life??

March 2nd 2012, 12:17 am
Yeah, Kirby's ability pretty much breaks any balance of this question. Razz If not him, I'd be Yoshi for rather obvious reasons.

March 2nd 2012, 2:11 am
I'd have to go with Link or Mario.

Probably Mario. Razz

Cloud_Strife
Cloud_Strife
Modcop

April 20th 2012, 12:57 pm
Shulk from Xenoblade.

Admin

April 20th 2012, 5:54 pm
Fox. Flying an Arwing looks fun as heck

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

what nintendo character would you be for the rest of your life?? Captaincanucksigcopy
SKTTR
SKTTR
Admin

April 20th 2012, 7:55 pm
Peach
gamerace
gamerace

April 21st 2012, 8:28 am
Either Pitt - cause his life looks 'heavenly' and trouble only happens every 20 years.

Or Captain Falcon - so I can live in the fast lane or be busting skulls with a Fallllcooonnnn PUNCH!
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

April 22nd 2012, 7:15 pm
Dont you mean

"FALCOM Pawunch!!!!!

what nintendo character would you be for the rest of your life?? Captaincanucksigcopy
TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

May 14th 2012, 4:55 am
I'd definitely want to be a Pokemon Trainer, preferably living in the Pokemon World, making friends, catching new Pokemon, striving to be the best Trainer I can be...wondering why two weird-haired losers and their talking Meowth keep trying to steal my Clefairy all the freaking time. That'd be sweet. Smile

DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/orionjzed
Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/user/OrionJZed
YouTube: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCG3iWvffWOZoci2vjsHPjQQ
Biorn the Viking
Biorn the Viking

May 14th 2012, 7:16 am
Mario. Run around all day eating leafs, flowers, stars and mushrooms. He can fly, shoot fireballs, invincible, and grows 2x bigger. These are all ofcourse side effects of eating strange foods. Yes, mushrooms are strange.

May 14th 2012, 8:31 am
Link FTW master of every weapon? Sword, shield, Bow, Hammer, Chain and Ball, Boomerang, BOMBS!!!! BOMBS AND ARROWS?!?! >:3 Ya.....and other cool stuff as well
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

May 14th 2012, 11:55 am
GamerZack wrote:I'd definitely want to be a Pokemon Trainer, preferably living in the Pokemon World, making friends, catching new Pokemon, striving to be the best Trainer I can be...wondering why two weird-haired losers and their talking Meowth keep trying to steal my Clefairy all the freaking time. That'd be sweet. Smile

I have to agree with you there

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)