Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pixel Extravaganza!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

News: Final Fantasy Pixel Remasters Are Headed To Switch/PS4 In Spring of 2023! Final-10

Square Enix has finally announced Switch and PS4 ports for their Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster titles and they are releasing in a physical collection in both a Standard Edition ($74.99 / £64.99) and Collector's Edition ($259.99 / £244.99). Below is what comes with Collector's Edition of the game.

News: Final Fantasy Pixel Remasters Are Headed To Switch/PS4 In Spring of 2023! Final-11

Both versions of the physical release will be exclusive to the Square Enix Store. The Standard Edition is already sold out as of the time this article was written. We'll let you know if or when it's back in-stock! The games will also be made available digitally together or individually on both the eShop and PSN.

As always be sure to let us know your thoughts in our comments section below!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#News #SquareEnix #FinalFantasy #Retail #eShop #PSN #PS4 #Switch #JRPG

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

News: Final Fantasy Pixel Remasters Are Headed To Switch/PS4 In Spring of 2023! 19654

News: Final Fantasy Pixel Remasters Are Headed To Switch/PS4 In Spring of 2023! 87457210

News: Final Fantasy Pixel Remasters Are Headed To Switch/PS4 In Spring of 2023! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!

Zatchbell, RyanNerdyGamer, Kain and SunDownSamurai like this post

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

RyanNerdyGamer
FINALly… I was getting so very ANTSY AF waIIting for an officIIIal announcement that IVe started shoehorning capital letter-based anagram puns (or “punagrams”) into eVery post made about VIs series as a way to alleVIIate the tedium, though in some cases it just makes the wordplay seem VIIIery forced, leaving readers wishing I’d simply IX-nay on the ord-way ay-play… Razz

Wait a sec… has this now spun-off into broken Pig Latin too…? Oh, or-fay onX-fray ake-say… I’m just glad the eleventh instalment breaks the mould by being an MMORPG, so I can stop trying to force this ridiXIulous gag… Bored/What the...?

Hold on… oh, stone-clumped snowballs of St. Ivalice, will this overly-bloated ess-may of an ialogue-day ever onclude-cay?! I mean all this comment needs is a Cid reference for it to qualify as an affectionate parody… ooh, that works out nicely! victory

~Fin~

KeAfan7, Zatchbell and Kain like this post

KokorOtaku
I’ll probably pick them up all at launch despite the price, after all I’m also picking up the remastered expansion of Theaterhytm full price too

KeAfan7, Zatchbell, RyanNerdyGamer and Kain like this post

KeAfan7
@SunDownSamurai You haz been summoned! Wink

Zatchbell, RyanNerdyGamer and Kain like this post

RyanNerdyGamer
Is there word on whether or not the version of FFIV in this range includes The After Years and the midquel chapter, like the PS Vita release?

SunDownSamurai
I like the vinyl record set and the pixel figurines. I haven't even considered buying this, though. I still have quite a few games left to buy on my must-have list for Switch.

KeAfan7, Zatchbell, RyanNerdyGamer and Kain like this post

KeAfan7
@OrionJZed If it's the same as the Steam version, then no. Sad

Zatchbell, RyanNerdyGamer and Kain like this post

RyanNerdyGamer
@KeAfan7 Kupo… 😾

Oh well, never mind… hm… I have an idea…

OrionJZed summons @Kain

Zatchbell
@OrionJZed Do I need to bring out my Kupo Nut to summon @Kain for you and @KeAfan7? Kupo!

KeAfan7, RyanNerdyGamer and Kain like this post

RyanNerdyGamer
@Zatchbell Yes! @Kain is sure to come if you do that, kupo! 😸

KeAfan7 and Kain like this post

RyanNerdyGamer
@KeAfan7 How have you been? Haven’t seen much activity from you lately. Hope things are well in your neck of the mesas. Happy

Kain likes this post

KeAfan7
@OrionJZed Good, but absolutely exhausted. Sad

RyanNerdyGamer and Kain like this post

RyanNerdyGamer
@KeAfan7 That makes two of us… 😅

Kain likes this post

Kain
@OrionJZed @Zatchbell You called? Kupo!

RyanNerdyGamer likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum