Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
OrionJZed
OrionJZed
Admin

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: The Courses So Far Empty Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: The Courses So Far

July 29th 2022, 12:02 am
Just thought I’d post a full list of courses in each version of Mario Kart 8. victory

WARNING: While much of this information is tentative at best, please avoid if you don’t want to be spoiled in any way!

Nitro Cups:
Retro Cups:
Battle Stages (Wii U):
Mario Kart 8 x The Legend of Zelda:
Mario Kart 8 x Animal Crossing:
Battle Stages (Nintendo Switch):
Booster Course Pass Wave 1:
Booster Course Pass Wave 2:
Booster Course Pass Wave 3:
Booster Course Pass Wave 4:
Booster Course Pass Wave 5:
Booster Course Pass Wave 6:

Marioman18 likes this post

Aqua Cherry Blossom
Aqua Cherry Blossom

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: The Courses So Far Empty Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: The Courses So Far

August 2nd 2022, 9:10 pm
@OrionJZed Shall we comment on this thread or should we not create clutter to make the information easier to find lol? study

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: The Courses So Far D9qgr310

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846

Marioman18 and OrionJZed like this post

OrionJZed
OrionJZed
Admin

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: The Courses So Far Empty Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: The Courses So Far

August 3rd 2022, 12:36 am
@Aqua Cherry Blossom All the information is neatly organised in the first post, so comment away! victory

Marioman18 likes this post

Marioman18
Marioman18

August 3rd 2022, 11:10 am
Great list man! victory

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: The Courses So Far Pbucket

OrionJZed and Neptune like this post

OrionJZed
OrionJZed
Admin

August 3rd 2022, 6:36 pm
@Marioman18 Thanks! To be honest, I already did most of the work in another discussion (the Booster Course Pass speculation), so this is pretty much a copy-paste enhanced remake, kinda like the Switch port of MK8 itself. victory

Whoa… this is, like, super meta, Mariodude… Surprised

Neptune likes this post

Neptune
Neptune

August 4th 2022, 2:33 am
@OrionJZed @Marioman18 @Aqua Cherry Blossom @Pyrafan7 @KokorOtaku @Staroceancrazy @Amufungal I think Merry Mountain has a good shot at being the wave 3 Nitro track. Your thoughts? study

OrionJZed likes this post

OrionJZed
OrionJZed
Admin

August 5th 2022, 12:19 am
@Neptune Already jumped to that conclusion and bought the T-shirt. Happy

August 5th 2022, 7:30 pm
I love all of these courses except maybe Mario Circuit 3, but Xenoblade is taking up my time

OrionJZed likes this post

OrionJZed
OrionJZed
Admin

August 6th 2022, 1:47 am
@KokorOtaku I’m still getting the hang of Sky-High Sundae… talk about scream-fall ice-cream! Shocked
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum