Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Let's write a story one word at a timeSeptember 29th 2022, 7:24 pmOtakuComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouSeptember 29th 2022, 2:42 pmOrionJZedThe Legend of Zelda: Kingdom SadSeptember 29th 2022, 1:56 pmOrionJZedThe video games alphabetSeptember 29th 2022, 4:41 amOtakuReview: Tower Princess (Switch eShop)September 29th 2022, 4:40 amOtaku
Go down
TowaHerschel7
TowaHerschel7
Admin

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Discussion Empty Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Discussion

February 15th 2022, 5:52 pm
Does any fellow WiiWareWavian have this game? Any tips or tricks? One thing I REALLY dislike are story sections being blocked by obstacles that require field skills you may, or may not have and could potentially take many hours to unlock. Anyone else get stuck a number of times due to this? 🤔

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Discussion 19654

Funniest WiiWareQuote of 2022!

Supertimbros wrote: @OrionJZed Your wish is granted by the great Malimute Penguin in the sky. Razz

OrionJZed wrote:@Supertimbros Oily Fronk!!!1! Shocked

(Trust me to sorta kinda howda predict the future again… and for my next trick- Razz)
Anime_Gurl
Anime_Gurl

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Discussion Empty Re: Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Discussion

March 5th 2022, 7:36 pm
I do, but I didn't get stuck. I didn't like the oversexualisation of more than a few of the women characters in the game, but as a whole the game was pretty fun. Girl Power

May 1st 2022, 5:18 pm
I think I know where you are and it was a pain I had to basically open blade crystals and hope the rights ones popped up. I beat the game a couple years ago before Definitive Edition came out

June 10th 2022, 6:43 pm
@Towafan7 @KokorOtaku have you two finished up Torna yet? I can't believe that XBC 3 is releasing next month lol. Prinny

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Discussion D9qgr310

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum