Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

Most wanted ports/remakes Empty Most wanted ports/remakes

April 21st 2022, 2:39 pm
What games do you want to come to Switch?
I think for me (I want everything btw🤣) I want Kid Icarus Uprising, Neir Automota, MadWorld, Persona 3-5, Xenoblade X, Muramasa the Demon Blade, Little Kings Story, Zelda WW/TP HD, Fire Emblem Fates, StarFox Assault, and legit versions of Kingdom Hearts

NintendoFronkinPurist likes this post

Splatuna
Splatuna

Most wanted ports/remakes Empty Re: Most wanted ports/remakes

April 22nd 2022, 2:01 pm
@KokorOtaku I would be ecstatic if Nintendo released a Full HD remake of Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. Imagine that game in the same engine as The Origami King! Pog Champ

NintendoFronkinPurist
NintendoFronkinPurist
Admin

April 22nd 2022, 2:30 pm
@KokorOtaku @Splatuna Yes to both those lists. I’d also pitch Viewtiful Joe, since we already have The Wonderful 101, as well as Star Fox Adventures: Dinosaur Planet, Star Fox Zero, and an enhanced version of F-Zero GX that adds all the AX-exclusive content, perhaps even as a compilation of the entire F-Zero series:

• F-Zero
  • F-Zero X (with 64DD expansion)
  • F-Zero: Maximum Velocity
  • F-Zero GX (with AX content/mode)
  • F-Zero: GP Legend
  • F-Zero: Climax (with full translation)

Alternatively, it could be a compilation of just the titles released for GBA, GCN, and Arcade; or two collections, split between the console and handheld games, named “F-Zero: Origins Collection” and “F-Zero: Legends Collection,” respectively.

Ooh, and a compilation of all three Golden Sun games (The Broken Seal, The Lost Age, and Dark Dawn), with a new epilogue chapter or full adventure that resolves the cliffhanger ending of the third entry.
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

April 22nd 2022, 4:16 pm
I really hope Nintendo does HD remakes of GCN, Wii, and 3DS games like they did with Skyward Sword and Miitopia

NintendoFronkinPurist
NintendoFronkinPurist
Admin

April 25th 2022, 1:43 pm
@KokorOtaku Bring on SMG2! victory

🎶DAA-DA-DA-DAA! BA BA BA BA-BA-BAA… BA-BA-BAA… DUN! DUN!

FRONK!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

April 29th 2022, 7:50 pm
Apart of me is hoping ILCA does a HGSS remake the same way as the did BDSP

NintendoFronkinPurist
NintendoFronkinPurist
Admin

April 30th 2022, 6:25 am
@KokorOtaku As in the long-rumoured Johto-based follow-up to LGPE? Obviously, they’d be remakes of Crystal specifically, though I wonder which starter options would be available.

It’s obvious that Marill would be one, since it’s the partner of the Player’s friend in HGSS; however, I don’t think Togepi would be the mascot in the other version for these three reasons:
  • It’s a pure Fairy-type Pokémon, whereas Marill is Water/Fairy, and since LG Partner Pokémon don’t evolve, it wouldn’t gain a secondary Flying type
  • Togepi is a Baby Pokémon, whereas Marill is a Basic Pokémon; this creates an imbalance between the Player and Rival, as one Partner Pokémon has an advantage over the other in terms of Base Stats
  • It would nullify the quest at the very start of the game to retrieve the Mystery Egg from Mr. Pokémon

Of course, it’s possible that both starters being Fairy-type Pokémon may be factored in as a way to help newer players succeed in their eventual battles against Ariana, Archer, Karen, Clair, and Lance, who each use several Dark- and/or Dragon-type Pokémon.

In this case, I anticipate Snubbull to be the face of the other version, since it and Marill were essentially the faces of the new generation way back when (aside from Togepi, of course), and both have a similar “cute mammal” appeal to the mascots of LGPE, with Marill substituting for Pikachu, and Snubbull for Eevee.
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

April 30th 2022, 4:17 pm
@NintendoFronkinPurist no legit the DS games but looking more like BDSP

You cannot reply to topics in this forum