Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
What was the last game you beat?Yesterday at 3:19 pmKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?July 19th 2024, 10:17 pmKokorOtakuYour Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)July 19th 2024, 10:14 pmKokorOtakuNews: Two HUGE NSO Updates Have Dropped This Month With A Whopping 10 Games In-Total!!July 13th 2024, 1:45 pmKokorOtakuThe Legend of Zelda Creative Designs TopicJuly 1st 2024, 12:18 pmStaroceancrazy

Most wanted ports/remakes

+5
SuperVash
Kain
RyanNerdyGamer
Splatuna
KokorOtaku
9 posters
Go down
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

Most wanted ports/remakes Empty Most wanted ports/remakes

April 21st 2022, 2:39 pm
What games do you want to come to Switch?
I think for me (I want everything btw🤣) I want Kid Icarus Uprising, Neir Automota, MadWorld, Persona 3-5, Xenoblade X, Muramasa the Demon Blade, Little Kings Story, Zelda WW/TP HD, Fire Emblem Fates, StarFox Assault, and legit versions of Kingdom Hearts

RyanNerdyGamer likes this post

Splatuna
Splatuna

Most wanted ports/remakes Empty Re: Most wanted ports/remakes

April 22nd 2022, 2:01 pm
@KokorOtaku I would be ecstatic if Nintendo released a Full HD remake of Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. Imagine that game in the same engine as The Origami King! Pog Champ

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

April 22nd 2022, 2:30 pm
@KokorOtaku @Splatuna Yes to both those lists. I’d also pitch Viewtiful Joe, since we already have The Wonderful 101, as well as Star Fox Adventures: Dinosaur Planet, Star Fox Zero, and an enhanced version of F-Zero GX that adds all the AX-exclusive content, perhaps even as a compilation of the entire F-Zero series:

• F-Zero
  • F-Zero X (with 64DD expansion)
  • F-Zero: Maximum Velocity
  • F-Zero GX (with AX content/mode)
  • F-Zero: GP Legend
  • F-Zero: Climax (with full translation)

Alternatively, it could be a compilation of just the titles released for GBA, GCN, and Arcade; or two collections, split between the console and handheld games, named “F-Zero: Origins Collection” and “F-Zero: Legends Collection,” respectively.

Ooh, and a compilation of all three Golden Sun games (The Broken Seal, The Lost Age, and Dark Dawn), with a new epilogue chapter or full adventure that resolves the cliffhanger ending of the third entry.
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

April 22nd 2022, 4:16 pm
I really hope Nintendo does HD remakes of GCN, Wii, and 3DS games like they did with Skyward Sword and Miitopia

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!

April 25th 2022, 1:43 pm
@KokorOtaku Bring on SMG2! victory

🎶DAA-DA-DA-DAA! BA BA BA BA-BA-BAA… BA-BA-BAA… DUN! DUN!

DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/orionjzed
Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/user/OrionJZed
YouTube: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCG3iWvffWOZoci2vjsHPjQQ

SunDownSamurai likes this post

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

April 29th 2022, 7:50 pm
Apart of me is hoping ILCA does a HGSS remake the same way as the did BDSP

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 30th 2022, 6:25 am
@KokorOtaku As in the long-rumoured Johto-based follow-up to LGPE? Obviously, they’d be remakes of Crystal specifically, though I wonder which starter options would be available.

It’s obvious that Marill would be one, since it’s the partner of the Player’s friend in HGSS; however, I don’t think Togepi would be the mascot in the other version for these three reasons:
  • It’s a pure Fairy-type Pokémon, whereas Marill is Water/Fairy, and since LG Partner Pokémon don’t evolve, it wouldn’t gain a secondary Flying type
  • Togepi is a Baby Pokémon, whereas Marill is a Basic Pokémon; this creates an imbalance between the Player and Rival, as one Partner Pokémon has an advantage over the other in terms of Base Stats
  • It would nullify the quest at the very start of the game to retrieve the Mystery Egg from Mr. Pokémon

Of course, it’s possible that both starters being Fairy-type Pokémon may be factored in as a way to help newer players succeed in their eventual battles against Ariana, Archer, Karen, Clair, and Lance, who each use several Dark- and/or Dragon-type Pokémon.

In this case, I anticipate Snubbull to be the face of the other version, since it and Marill were essentially the faces of the new generation way back when (aside from Togepi, of course), and both have a similar “cute mammal” appeal to the mascots of LGPE, with Marill substituting for Pikachu, and Snubbull for Eevee.
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

April 30th 2022, 4:17 pm
@NintendoFronkinPurist no legit the DS games but looking more like BDSP

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 13th 2022, 8:34 pm
We’ll I forgot to update that I got 4 of these most wanted in the last ND! I’m hoping Konami will bring MGS to Switch in some form

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 14th 2022, 3:00 am
@KokorOtaku I’m still waiting for Nintendo to ease the restraints on the Advance Wars remake collection. I mean, it’s commendable as to why they chose to hold back, but considering the original release date was December 2021, this is a rare case of how choosing to put extra effort into a project is ultimately and circumstantially for nothing; they missed the window, and now it’s closed for the foreseeable future. Surprised

”A delayed game is eventually good; a rushed game is bad forever.”

^This was true in the days before DLC and content updates, but nowadays it should read…

”A rushed game is eventually patched; a delayed game is shelved forever.”

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 14th 2022, 7:49 pm
TheRealSquigley wrote:@KokorOtaku I’m still waiting for Nintendo to ease the restraints on the Advance Wars remake collection. I mean, it’s commendable as to why they chose to hold back, but considering the original release date was December 2021, this is a rare case of how choosing to put extra effort into a project is ultimately and circumstantially for nothing; they missed the window, and now it’s closed for the foreseeable future. Surprised

”A delayed game is eventually good; a rushed game is bad forever.”

^This was true in the days before DLC and content updates, but nowadays it should read…

”A rushed game is eventually patched; a delayed game is shelved forever.”
Yeah I want AW also especially since they’re using the original Japanese dual pack as inspiration, funnily enough Japan currently has no plans to release this remake even before world events

Kain
Kain
Super Coinage!

July 15th 2022, 11:25 pm
Star Ocean Second Evolution and Final Fantasy Pixel Remasters would be great on Switch.

RyanNerdyGamer and KokorOtaku like this post

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

August 13th 2022, 3:56 pm
After seeing PAC Man World RePacked at the direct and NeiR Automata at the direct mini, I want Pac Man World 2 and the original NeiR now

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 9th 2022, 2:14 pm
If they remake the third Ty game, I’ll probably consider buying the inevitable triple bundle, since I missed out on them the first time ‘round. Tanuki Mario

Also, it’d be neat if there’s a second bundle of OG Spyro remakes, including Enter the Dragonfly, with its cool (and electrifying… and bubbletastic Razz) elemental breath gimmick.

One other thing: the rumoured Nintendo Switch Pokémon Classics bundles turning out to be true. Basically, there are two versions of this collection, with all accounts agreeing that one has the Red, Gold, and Ruby Versions, and the other has the Blue/JP Green, Silver, and Sapphire Versions.

That’s where things get a bit askew (or should that be “Axew,” eh…? Dragon Punz, Dragon Punz, there’s always time for Dragon Punz🎶), because there are multiple conflicting reports of which other games, if any, are also included:

• The GBA, DS, and 3DS remakes, either unlockable by playing the original versions, playable from the start, or available as post-release/early purchase DLC

• The enhanced versions (Yellow, Crystal, and Emerald, plus JP Blue in Japanese copies or an alternative spinoff in other regions), either unlockable by having save data of both collections, playable from the start, or available as post-release/early purchase DLC

• Stadium, Stadium 2, Colosseum, and/or XD included, with full compatibility between them and the Game Boy series versions

• The original Diamond, Pearl, and/or Platinum Versions, perhaps accessible with save data from BDSP (which also determines if Diamond and/or Pearl is unlocked), and Platinum unlocked with save data of both collections; this may also unlock Battle Revolution, originally released for Wii, with similar compatibility to the N64 and GCN battle sims

• Black and/or White, along with their sequel(s), perhaps accessible with save data from SwSh (which may also determine if Black and/or White is unlocked, or offer a choice between the two, with save data of both Sword and Shield unlocking both versions; B2W2 may instead unlock with save data of Scarlet/Violet)

• Two different pairs of compilations, one for the Game Boy series versions, the other for the DS and 3DS ones (with the BDSP unlocks in the latter, and the remakes unlocked by having save data of at least one of each compilation)

• A whole bunch of extra content, such as galleries filled with artwork, concept sketches and notes; documentaries, interviews, and reports from throughout the past nearly three decades of Pokémania; interactive features such as music players, animations, and fully interactive Pokédexes, etc.

If TPCI were to jump on the retro compilation bandwagon, there’s no doubt in my mind they’d find overnight success with such a project. Pikachu
SuperVash
SuperVash

September 10th 2022, 11:35 am
@OrionJZed Sorry for being a bit off topic here, but did you hear the news That Ty 4 is releasing on Switch and will have a lot of Switch exclusive content not seen in the PC release? Cool

Most wanted ports/remakes FunnyTrigun2_zps9016bff1

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 10th 2022, 8:21 pm
@SuperVash Yeah, early this morning. Happy

Akatsuki
Akatsuki

September 11th 2022, 11:07 am
@OrionJZed Should I buy Twilight Princess HD from a friend for ¥2,000 or wait and see if a Switch port is announced? scratch

Most wanted ports/remakes Pbucket

Most wanted ports/remakes Pbucket

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 11th 2022, 2:51 pm
@Akatsuki It’s your call. victory

SunDownSamurai
SunDownSamurai

December 13th 2022, 8:44 pm
Well I obviously would have expected Nintendo to publish Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2 HD/Deluxe. Just an HD enhanced version of both games on a single cartridge in 1080p with some QOL features added, and maybe some updated textures and lighting like 3D World + Bowser's Fury.

Wario Land: Shake It! is another Wii game that I would have really liked to see get the HD/Deluxe treatment from Nintendo as well. I think it would have been a perfect game to benefit from some visual enhancement. More vibrant colors + 1080p resolution would have been really beautiful to see on the Switch OLED.

One Wii game that still comes to mind a lot is Fishing Resort. The game was already gorgeous to begin with, but it would have been absolutely stunning to see a visually enhanced version on the Nintendo Switch/OLED. With an increased 1080p resolution, plus more vibrant colors, and more realistic textures & lighting effects, it would have been a true fisherman's paradise. If Go Vacation deserves to be reintroduced to the Nintendo Switch userbase, I think Fishing Resort should no doubt be able to cast its sails again.

I'm sure there's plenty more games from the Wii generation of Nintendo gaming that I would very much welcome to the Nintendo Switch lineup, but these are three that always come to mind first.

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

December 17th 2022, 10:53 am
My hope is for Nintendo to port a bunch of GCN, Wii, and 3DS games over slowly, and it sorta feels like that’s the case

KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

December 17th 2022, 12:02 pm
@SunDownSamurai Yes! Fishing Resort deserves new life on Switch, but since it's creator who is the co-creator of Sonic is likely to spend the rest of his days behind bars, that seems highly unlikely. Crying or Very sad

Most wanted ports/remakes 19654

Most wanted ports/remakes 87457210

Most wanted ports/remakes Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

December 17th 2022, 2:11 pm
@KeAfan7 “Whuuuuuuuuh…?!” Surprised

ShounenMania
ShounenMania
Super Coinage!

December 17th 2022, 9:01 pm
@OrionJZed Oh yeah KeA's right about that, Yuji Naka co-creator of Sonic and Rodea The Sky Soldier and owner of Prope which developed Go Vacation and Fishing Resort was part of an inside trader and ponzi scheme and needless to say he's facing extremely serious time behind bars. Grimace

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

December 17th 2022, 9:17 pm

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

February 13th 2023, 7:33 pm
When I made this list I wasn’t even considering any DS games, but after the recent direct, I’m putting DS games on the table! Maybe if Nintendo is allowed to we could get Bowsers inside story on Switch

SunDownSamurai
SunDownSamurai

February 19th 2023, 10:22 pm
ShounenMania wrote:@OrionJZed Oh yeah KeA's right about that, Yuji Naka co-creator of Sonic and Rodea The Sky Soldier and owner of Prope which developed Go Vacation and Fishing Resort was part of an inside trader and ponzi scheme and needless to say he's facing extremely serious time behind bars. Grimace

So, was Go Vacation! ported to the Switch before these legal matters had arisen?

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

December 23rd 2023, 5:23 pm
I know it’s probably a month and a half away, but what Switch games do you want to be shown at this upcoming direct? I’m hoping for a Muramasa port, a Little King Story port, F Zero GX, Kid Icarus Uprising, DKCR, and maybe throw in a curveball with Touch my Katamari to get that off the Vita

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

December 24th 2023, 5:06 am
Waitwaitwait… there’s a Direct inbound?! Shocked

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

December 24th 2023, 8:43 am
OrionJZed wrote:Waitwaitwait… there’s a Direct inbound?! Shocked
well we usually get on in February

KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

December 24th 2023, 10:38 am
@KokorOtaku The question is will the February Direct be the last OG Switch focused Direct? I'm positive we'll get a new roadmap for N64, GB/GBC/GBA releases on NSO, perhaps we'll see another third party NSO console such as TurboGraphx 16 release on NSO as well as well as an update on future Genesis releases on NSO? Perhaps we'll see Sega CD compatibility added to the Genesis app? Anyways I'm sure there'd be way more than just that, but those would be easy filler content for the tail end of the Switch's existence as a current gen console, though as you said, I'm pretty confident Nintendo will still release some games for the OG Switch for a couple years after the Switch's successor is released. Wink

KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

December 24th 2023, 10:44 am
@SunDownSamurai Yes it was. Sorry for the late response. Also! Merry Christmas my friend! Most wanted ports/remakes 631737971

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

December 24th 2023, 2:50 pm
I can also see them do an HD port of Triple Deluxe and Robobot at some point, maybe like how Extra Epic Yarn was Nintendos last 3DS game, Robobot HD will be Nintendos last Switch game in early 2027. Also I can see them HDing their 3DS remakes of Superstar DX, Samus Returns and the Original Luigi’s Mansion in these last years

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

February 26th 2024, 10:24 am
It’s crazy looking back at some of your guys’ wants and seeing them come to fruition in less then 2 years time

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

February 26th 2024, 2:43 pm
@KokorOtaku And a few unexpected entrants galloping into the race (stares directly at the Pocket Card Jockey remaster).

😮🃏🏇

KokorOtaku likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)