Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SEGA Does What Nintendon't!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rumormill: SEGA Might Be Considering Moving Their Wii VC Lineup To Wii U Ahead of The Closure of The Wii Shop Channel! Large

According to several dataminers who thoroughly checked the Wii U eShop for a potential shutdown date have apparently uncovered new placeholders for every single Sega Genesis and Sega Master System game that's available on the Wii Shop Channel hidden in its data leading to the speculation that these games could be added to the Wii U eShop ahead of the Wii Shop Channel's closure!

This may or may not pan out as such take this with an incredibly large amount of salt. Also since the site in question can't be linked to by outside sources this seems a little sketchy. Regardless we reported it since we thought this was a rather interesting read.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As always our rumormill articles are just that, rumors and as such we can't 100% guarantee that these news pieces are accurate because there's just not enough concrete evidence to substantiate these stories. Enjoy the read, but don't take these articles as fact.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#Rumormill #News #WiiU #eShop #Wii #WiiShopChannel #SEGA #Genesis #MasterSystem

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rumormill: SEGA Might Be Considering Moving Their Wii VC Lineup To Wii U Ahead of The Closure of The Wii Shop Channel! 19654

Rumormill: SEGA Might Be Considering Moving Their Wii VC Lineup To Wii U Ahead of The Closure of The Wii Shop Channel! 87457210

Rumormill: SEGA Might Be Considering Moving Their Wii VC Lineup To Wii U Ahead of The Closure of The Wii Shop Channel! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KokorOtaku
I’m still hoping that in Jan we get a direct saying we can transfer our VC on WiiU to Switch for free, if we can get SEGAs VC from Wii to WiiU to Switch that’ll be great! Also do this with WiiWare I’d love to pay $1 for Mega Man 9 and 10 on WiiU then transfer it to Switch
KeAfan7
@KokorOtaku Megaman 9 & 10 would be awesome additions to the Wii U and Switch libraries. Wink
RyanNerdyGamer
"Blue streak! On the Wii U!...Sonic the Hedgehog!" __sonic
Killeryoshii
SonicKnuckles
@GeekyGamerZack Sonic Lost World says hi. @KokorOtaku It would be great if Nintendo makes that a reality! Very Happy
Sonic The Hodgepodge
This would be too cool! Please make this happen Nintendo! sonic
RyanNerdyGamer
@Killeryoshii @SonicKnuckles Yes, but the Mega Drive Sonic games aren't natively available on Wii U, hence the 90's Saturday morning cartoon reference. Rumormill: SEGA Might Be Considering Moving Their Wii VC Lineup To Wii U Ahead of The Closure of The Wii Shop Channel! 631737971

(clears throat) Super Mario Su-permario...Super Mario...World. victory
KokorOtaku
I hope my comment becomes true because I’m not liking the rumors of Switch having a Netflix VC at all, I want to own my digital games and transferring them from WiiU and it 3DS to Switch would bode over well with a lot of people.
Sonic The Hodgepodge
@KokorOtaku There are even rumors that PS5 will be a streaming box. Oh god I hope this isn't the wave of the future. I don't mind buying games digitally, but I want to actually keep my games and also I don't think most people have good enough internet speeds to stream games just yet.
KokorOtaku
@Sonic the Hodgepodge yeah I’d hate if VC was all streaming but I don’t wanna rebuy
Any of my digital WiiU and 3DS games again to play on Switch
They should allow a transfer option even if it’s a tedious one. I’d be alright Transfering games one at a time to get them on Switch and this is from someone who’d have to transfer 300 games over
XenobladeYuki
Amufungal
This would be so wonderful if true. Smile
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Why not just move the games to the Switch eshop lol? Rolling Eyes
SuperVash
KokorOtaku
@Aqua Cherry Blossom it would only be good for WiiU only players unless they plan on putting them on WiiU as a way to give the Switch users a discount by buying on WiiU and getting it for free or another discount on Switch that way Switch users don’t pay full price
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)