October 27th 2012, 8:09 pm
Does anyone know?
October 27th 2012, 8:13 pm
I don't see any reason why not Rukiafan. As long as it has an account number and security code on the card, it should work. There should be an expiration date present too.
Follow me on MiiVerse: NINTENBRO82
October 27th 2012, 8:17 pm
Thanks my friend.
October 27th 2012, 8:33 pm
How do pre-loaded credit cards work exactly? Is there interest or a service charge for each order?
October 28th 2012, 4:35 am
I'm pretty sure they're just debit cards, with however much you pay charged onto them. No interest, but you can only pay with what you have.
- What are your thoughts on the new e-shop cards replacing the points cards on the 3ds?
- The Best Game On The Wii Shop Channel Round 1 Match 3
- The Best Game On The Wii Shop Channel Round 1 Match 2
- The best game on the Wii Shop Channel Round 1 Match 1
- Rumormill: SEGA Might Be Considering Moving Their Wii VC Lineup To Wii U Ahead of The Closure of The Wii Shop Channel!
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum