Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
BlueRangerJack
BlueRangerJack
Admin

Gen I Pokémon Parties Empty Gen I Pokémon Parties

on September 30th 2017, 1:01 am
I thought I'd start a thread for posting Pokémon parties in Red, Green Blue and Yellow. Which ones do you have in your party? Be sure to share them right here!

Charmander Pokémon Red (JACK)
Gen I Pokémon Parties Spr_1b_006Gen I Pokémon Parties Spr_1b_034Gen I Pokémon Parties Spr_1b_044Gen I Pokémon Parties Spr_1b_079Gen I Pokémon Parties Spr_1b_068Gen I Pokémon Parties Spr_1b_115Gen I Pokémon Parties Spr_1b_145
ZARD (Charizard), NIDO-KUN (Nidoking), RUFF (Gloom), YADO (Slowpoke), GORI (Machamp), GARU (Kangaskhan) and THUNDAR (Zapdos)

Squirtle Pokémon Blue (JOHN)
Gen I Pokémon Parties Spr_1b_009Gen I Pokémon Parties Spr_1b_031Gen I Pokémon Parties Spr_1b_037Gen I Pokémon Parties Spr_1b_052Gen I Pokémon Parties Spr_1b_103Gen I Pokémon Parties Spr_1b_094Gen I Pokémon Parties Spr_1b_144
ZENI (Blastoise), NIDO-SAN (Nidoqueen), ROKO (Vulpix), NYAR (Meowth), TAMA (Exeggutor), GOSU (Gengar) and FREEZOR (Articuno)

Pikachu Pokémon Yellow (ASH)
Gen I Pokémon Parties Spr_1y_025Gen I Pokémon Parties Spr_1y_001Gen I Pokémon Parties Spr_1y_061Gen I Pokémon Parties Spr_1y_143Gen I Pokémon Parties Spr_1y_131Gen I Pokémon Parties Spr_1y_049Gen I Pokémon Parties Spr_1y_148
PIKA (Pikachu), SAUR (Bulbasaur), POLI (Poliwhirl), SNOR (Snorlax), NESS (Lapras), VENO (Venomoth) and TINI (Dragonair)

What happens when you take an animé series written by some random dude from Down Underland and abridge the Brocc out of it until it's a hilarious, muddvak cheesy, spoiler-fuelled self-parody that puts even the Butt Mode Super-Shorts to shame?

Well, you get... whatever the Brocc this mess calls itself... Gen I Pokémon Parties 1625187496

Crystals of Silveria Abridged
: Now "broadcasting in syndication" right here on WiiWareWave! Gen I Pokémon Parties 631737971

DISCLAIMER:
The writer takes no responsibility for any split sides, tear shortages and lack of walls of the fourth kind. Seriously, the entire thing is one giant SPOILER WARNING, so click the above link with caution. Razz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum