Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Let's write a story one word at a timeSeptember 29th 2022, 7:24 pmOtakuComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouSeptember 29th 2022, 2:42 pmOrionJZedThe Legend of Zelda: Kingdom SadSeptember 29th 2022, 1:56 pmOrionJZedThe video games alphabetSeptember 29th 2022, 4:41 amOtakuReview: Tower Princess (Switch eShop)September 29th 2022, 4:40 amOtaku
Go down
OrionJZed
OrionJZed
Admin

Nintendo Switch Pokémon Parties Discussion Empty Nintendo Switch Pokémon Parties Discussion

March 5th 2022, 9:01 pm
I thought of something fun we could do: share lists of our current playthrough teams in the various Pokémon games for Nintendo Switch.

EDIT: Just thought I’d post an updated list of parties in my current playthroughs. Happy

”Let’s Go, Eevee!”
Trainer: Mikey
Partner Pokémon: ”Coco” (Eevee♀)
Other Pokémon:
Gym Challenge
  • *Saur* (Venusaur♂)
  • *Clef* (Clefairy♀)
  • *Dude* (Alolan Golem♂)
  • ”Mels” (Meltan)
  • *Gard* (Kantonian Arcanine♂)
  • *Ness* (Lapras♀)
  • *Tini* (Dragonite♂)
  • ”Mewt” (Mewtwo)

Bug-type Gym Leader
  • ”Para” (Parasect♀)
  • ”Veno” (Venonat♂)
  • ”Omny” (Omanyte♀)
  • ”Free” (Butterfree♂)
  • ”Pogo” (Porygon)
  • ”Hera” (Pinsir♀)

Sword
Trainer: Arthur
Partner Pokémon: *Espio* (Inteleon♂)
Other Pokémon:
Gym Challenge
  • ”Cream” (Sylveon♀)
  • ”Shadow” (Johtonian Sneasel♂)
  • ”Tails” (Kantonian Ninetales♂)
  • ”Sticks” (Kommo-o♀)
  • ”Orbot” (Magnezone)

The Isle of Armor
  • *Charmy* (Helioptile♀)
  • ”E-123 Omega” (Orbeetle♂)
  • ”Chaos” (Shiny Tentacruel♀)
  • ”Amy Rose” (Lurantis♀)
  • *Mighty* (Single-Strike Urshifu♂)
  • ”Cubot” (Golurk)

The Crown Tundra
  • *Vector* (Abomasnow♂)
  • ”Big” (Snorlax♀)
  • ”Eggman” (Galarian Slowking♂)
  • ”Knuckles” (Rhydon♂)
  • *Ray* (Duraludon♀)
  • ”Rouge” (Chandelure♀)

Flying-type Gym Leader
  • ”Storm” (Arctozolt)
  • *Blaze* (Talonflame♀)
  • ”Wave” (Mantine♀)
  • ”Silver” (Togekiss♂)
  • ”Jet” (Altaria♂)
  • ”Sonic” (Galarian Zapdos)

Brilliant Diamond
Trainer: Arwyn
Partner Pokémon: “Solar” (Monferno♀)
Other Pokémon:
Gym Challenge
  • ”Corneria” (Nuzleaf♀)
  • ”Katina” (Skarmory♂)
  • ”Fortuna” (Flygon♀)
  • ”Aquas” (Lanturn♀)
  • ”Fichina” (Glaceon♂)
  • ”Zoness” (Kantonian Mr. Mime♀)
  • ”Titania” (Armaldo♂)
  • ”Venom” (Haunter♂)
  • ”Lylat” (Dialga)

Poison-type Gym Leader
  • ”Caroso-α” (Crobat♀)
  • ”Oikonny-β” (Dustox♂)
  • ”Algy-γ” (Toxicroak♀)
  • ”Pigma-X” (Lickitung♂)
  • ”Leon-Y” (Quagsire♀)
  • ”Wolf-Z” (Houndoom♂)

Amity Squad
  • ”Peppy” (Buneary♂)
  • ”Slippy” (Shroomish♀)
  • ”Falco” (Piplup♂)
  • ”Fox” (Pikachu♂)
  • ”Krystal” (Drifloon♀)

Legends: Arceus
Coming soon…

Violet
Coming soon…

*Hall of Famers*

Last edited by OrionJZed on August 27th 2022, 4:23 pm; edited 9 times in total
Inoue79
Inoue79

Nintendo Switch Pokémon Parties Discussion Empty Re: Nintendo Switch Pokémon Parties Discussion

March 6th 2022, 6:03 pm
@NintendoPuristDirect I have never played a Pokemon game before, which Switch game in the series would be a good starting point for a newcomer? study

Fishing Resort - A 1.18 foot Crucian Carp

In Real Life - A 6 pound Black Crappie.

I'm an avid fisherwoman! Cool

OrionJZed likes this post

OrionJZed
OrionJZed
Admin

Nintendo Switch Pokémon Parties Discussion Empty Re: Nintendo Switch Pokémon Parties Discussion

March 6th 2022, 9:56 pm
@Inoue79 Of the ones currently available, I definitely recommend either ”Let’s Go, Pikachu!” or ”Let’s Go, Eevee!” to first-time players. The gameplay is significantly more streamlined than other main series titles, and the story is a retelling of the one from the original Game Boy games, not to mention the endearing and heartwarming bond that develops between the player and their adorable partner Pikachu or Eevee.

Once you’ve gotten familiar with the base mechanics, there’s hours of content to be enjoyed in Sword or Shield; alternatively, if you’d like to delve into another classic gem from the franchise’s history, then Brilliant Diamond or Shining Pearl are amazing recreations of the very first games to be originally released on Nintendo DS.

Oh, and The Pokémon Company recently revealed the newest upcoming versions, Scarlet and Violet, to be released later this year (most likely November), the first fully open world games in the core series, and set in a new region based on Spain and Portugal. They’re sure to be a treat. Clefairy
Neptune
Neptune

August 10th 2022, 6:05 pm
@OrionJZed Any shinies on your team?

OrionJZed likes this post

OrionJZed
OrionJZed
Admin

August 10th 2022, 7:23 pm
@Neptune Yeah! A Tentacruel I nicknamed "Chaos," who I caught in LGE and transferred to Sword via Pokémon HOME. All 18 party members in that version are named after Sonic the Hedgehog series characters, as are the members of my custom team as a Flying-type Gym Leader (feel free to challenge me for a Flying Badge; this is an open invite for all forumers, by the way Wink )

As for my party in BD, I named them after planets in the Star Fox series' Lylat System. All of them (except my partner Chimchar, Solar) are Pokémon I hatched and imported from Sword via HOME, because that 1.5% boost in Exp. Points is invaluable in a Sinnoh-based playthrough. Pikachu

And here you can find my YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG3iWvffWOZoci2vjsHPjQQ

Autocorrect Misquote of the Week
Supertimbros wrote:@Onion Jazzhead Your wish is granted by the great Malimute Penguin in the sky. Razz

OrionJZed wrote:@Supertitles Oily Frank!!!1! Shocked

(Trust me to sorta kinda howdy predict the future again… and for my next trick- Razz)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum