Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Top Five Most Anticipated Nintendo Switch Games

+6
Dragons_Rule
Musashi the Master
KeAfan7
RyanNerdyGamer
KokorOtaku
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
10 posters
Go down
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

Your Top Five Most Anticipated Nintendo Switch Games Empty Your Top Five Most Anticipated Nintendo Switch Games

January 16th 2017, 9:00 pm
So Nintendo Switch is coming out much sooner than many of us thought (myself included), and a good selection of titles have been revealed. Which titles are your currently most-hyped from the ones revealed?
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

Your Top Five Most Anticipated Nintendo Switch Games Empty Re: Your Top Five Most Anticipated Nintendo Switch Games

January 17th 2017, 9:48 am
So far the only new games I will hopefully be interested in are Xenoblade Chronicles II, Super Mario Odyssey, Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove, the new Shin Megami Tensei game and State of Mind. Two other games worth mentioning are Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. I'm not sure which console I would buy TLoZ: Breath of the Wild for yet, because the WiiU version will have the offscreen map available and the WiiU version will have the same quality of graphics as the Switch version. The only way I might choose the Switch version is if that extra 400 MB allows for a much better framerate. And I hope the next Pikmin game will be displayed in 1080p. Wasn't Pikmin 3 only displayed in 720p?

My Facebook Page
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!

Your Top Five Most Anticipated Nintendo Switch Games Empty Re: Your Top Five Most Anticipated Nintendo Switch Games

January 18th 2017, 10:43 am
@WilliamFrankLepleyIII That's a toughie regarding Pikmin 3, its output is 1080P, but its resolution is only 780. Technically due to the output it looks a bit clearer than a typical 780P game, but it's rather baffling that Nintendo didn't take advantage of the fact that the game could handle 1080P output with a fluid 60 FPS...Your Top Five Most Anticipated Nintendo Switch Games 1625187496

Your Top Five Most Anticipated Nintendo Switch Games 19654

Your Top Five Most Anticipated Nintendo Switch Games 87457210

Your Top Five Most Anticipated Nintendo Switch Games Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

January 18th 2017, 12:38 pm
I'm hyped for BotW, Mario Odyssey, Snipperclips, DQ Heroes1 +2, Splatoon 2, Xenoblade 2, FE Warriors, and MK8 DX (if I can get a huge discount along with save data transfer)

January 28th 2017, 3:01 pm
There's a lot more games than I knew were coming to the Switch.

My Facebook Page
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 29th 2017, 1:06 pm
Due to some technical problems, I wasn't able to list my top five when I first started this thread. Here they are:

-Super Mario Odyssey
-The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
-Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
-Xenoblade Chronicles 2
-Splatoon 2

Be sure to share your five most anticipated announced Switch games! Your Top Five Most Anticipated Nintendo Switch Games 631737971
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

January 29th 2017, 2:20 pm
Of course I'll get Monster Boy and Wonder Boy as well as Sonic Mania and 2017, man Switch is looking better than WiiU already! I just need the icing of digital transfer for at least WiiU titles, but having both WiiU and 3DS would solidify it

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

May 11th 2017, 1:55 am
Okay, my list has changed slightly as I become more and more interested in a certain title that looks quite fun:

-Super Mario Odyssey
-The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
-Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
-Arms
-Splatoon 2

Has anyone else's preferences changed? Smile
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

May 11th 2017, 6:29 pm
ARMS looks amazing, Minmin and DNA Man are going to be my mains

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

May 12th 2017, 4:14 am
DNA Man...that's Helix's Japanese name, right?
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

May 14th 2017, 9:01 pm
@GeekyGamerZack yeah, sorry I used DNA Man because I thought that's what he was called every place except NA

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

May 14th 2017, 10:08 pm
None, I probably won't get a Switch. Considering only three games were released this week across all three of Nintendo's platforms in my region I doubt the Switch will end up with many games either. Honestly it feels like Nintendo might be ready to pull out of our market, given how few games are being released in NA now. The same thing occurred in South Korea just before Nintendo pulled out of their market a decade ago...Neutral

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

May 17th 2017, 9:22 pm
To me it looks more like there are plenty of games coming out this year alone, with at least one major announced title each month until mid-spring, as well as a smorgasbord of third-party, Nindie and possibly even Virtual Console titles. Plus, Nintendo's promised an extra-tasty lineup of reveals for E3, which is less than a month from now. But that's just my opinion. Wink

Anyway, with my newest acquisition of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, my personal hype list has changed:

• Super Mario Odyssey
• The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
• ARMS
• Splatoon 2
• Fire Emblem Warriors

On an off-topic note, I have an idea for my first cosplay, which I'd like to wear at EB Expo: Inkling! Happy
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

May 18th 2017, 9:36 pm
@GeekyGamerZack If Nintendo brings the VC at E3 there will be hype, especially if its GCN! but even games like Super Metroid, DK64, and Mario Sunshine digitally on the go on the Switch get me hyped! I really want a Nintendo system I can play anywhere and select any game from Ball to the current game released, I just hope Nintendo allows a transfer option for all my current WiiU and 3DS downloads

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

May 19th 2017, 10:33 pm
That'd be sweet! I might start an E3 2017 discussion thread so we can detail what we'd like to see during the event. Happy
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

June 17th 2017, 8:44 pm
Add Yoshi's and Kirby 2018 to my hypo list along with Metroid freaking Prime 4

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 3rd 2018, 7:04 pm
Why does it feel like Nintendo is already dropping the ball and drip-feeding us first party games again? Your Top Five Most Anticipated Nintendo Switch Games 1625187496

Musashi the Master
Musashi the Master

February 7th 2018, 6:14 pm
My top antipated Switch games are Kirby Star Allies, Donkey Kong Country Tropic Freeze (Switch Version) The World Ends with You Final Remix and Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition. And that's pretty much it.

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 8th 2018, 6:30 pm
@Musashi the Master Yeah there isn't a whole lot to look forward to, hopefully Nintendo will announce a bunch of new quality games at E3, but Nintendo has shown that they usually drop the ball when they try to cater to the casual crowd because it usually comes at the cost of far fewer noteworthy first party releases. Neutral

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

March 4th 2018, 5:52 pm
Dark Souls Remastered, TWEWY final remix, And Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition

March 4th 2018, 7:36 pm
@KokorOtaku TWEWY? What in tarnation is that? Razz
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

May 16th 2018, 11:21 am
@Dragons Blue The World Ends with you
Also updated my wish list: Dark Souls Remastered, Okami HD, Little Nightmares, Mario Tennis Aces, Crash N. sane Trilogy, Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate, Smash, the most likely Spyro Reignited Trilogy, Yoshi, MP4, Pokemon Switch, And Fire Emblem Switch.... wfwewww that’s a lot and it’s not even E3 yet

Super Coinage!

August 29th 2018, 8:40 pm
Smash Ultimate, Mega Man 11, TWEWY, Dark Souls, Undertale

Super Coinage!

September 14th 2018, 8:06 pm
Idk anymore we’ve got FF VII, IX, X, X-2, XII, Crystal Chronicles, Katamari Reroll, Taiko Drum master, Luigi’s Mansion 3, Animal Crossing, And Yoshi’s Crafted ! World! I’m in shock

September 16th 2018, 7:50 pm
Grandia HD Collection and the Final Fantasies shall be mine bwahaha! Twisted Evil

Super Coinage!

September 17th 2018, 6:35 pm
Animal Crossing, Pokémon: Let's Go Eevee Edition, and the army of Final Fantasies. =)

Dark Link: No I hate you too $#!%&$!
Sneaker
Sneaker
Admin

October 8th 2018, 3:38 pm
Luigi's Mansion 3 (so hyped for this), Lego Harry Potter Collection, Pokemon Let's Go Eevee.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

October 8th 2018, 4:31 pm
Grandia HD Collection. Wink

SunDownSamurai
SunDownSamurai

December 12th 2022, 7:12 pm
Fire Emblem Engage, TLoZ: Tears of the Kingdom, Sports Story, Trinity Trigger, & Metal Slug Tactics

RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

December 13th 2022, 10:53 am
Here’s my current list:
  • The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
  • Kirby’s Adventure Wii Deluxe
  • Advance Wars 1+2 Re-Boot Camp
  • Megaman Battle Network Legacy Collection 1&2
  • Mario Party 3 and Pokémon Stadium 1&2

Is it weird that this list consists of a direct sequel, an enhanced remaster, a dual remake, a two-volume compilation with bonus content, and three vintage emulated ports, or is this a testament to just how spoilt for choice Switch owners have become, with thousands of options and the reality that there really is something for everyone? victory
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

December 13th 2022, 8:41 pm
Persona 3 and 4, FE Engage, Theatrhythm Final Barline, KRtDL, Tales of Symphonia, and Fatal Frame Lunar eclipse
Sorry that’s 7

RyanNerdyGamer likes this post

SunDownSamurai
SunDownSamurai

December 14th 2022, 1:42 am
KeAfan7 wrote:Why does it feel like Nintendo is already dropping the ball and drip-feeding us first party games again? Your Top Five Most Anticipated Nintendo Switch Games 1625187496
Does it really feel that way? LOL! Your Top Five Most Anticipated Nintendo Switch Games 1f604

RyanNerdyGamer likes this post

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

December 14th 2022, 3:46 am
KokorOtaku wrote:Sorry that’s 7
Technically I posted sixteen games, so yours is pretty much on-topic by comparison. At least this thread isn’t a 5-items-or-less checkout… Wink
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)