Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Go down

Total Votes : 2          

KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

Cowboys and Aliens Hits theaters (July 29th) Empty Cowboys and Aliens Hits theaters (July 29th)

July 13th 2011, 10:29 am
Cowboys and Aliens Hits theaters (July 29th) Cowboys-Aliens
Based off a Comic Book series Cowboys and Aliens has been turned into a movie. And its coming out this year. It stars Daniel Craig (James Bond) Harrison Ford (Star wars/Indiana Jones) Olivia Wilde (Tron Legacy) and Sam Rockwell (Moon/Ironman 2. It is directed by Jon Favreau (the same guy who directed the Ironman Films)

Initial thoughts. This movie looks Ok I dont know how Cowbous are gonna fight off an Alien Invasion but we will see how if works out. The Cast is great so I expect perfection in the Acting department. Overall Im looking forward to this not as much as Captain America though.

What are your Thoughts

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Cowboys and Aliens Hits theaters (July 29th) Captaincanucksigcopy
H_Bogart32
H_Bogart32
Admin

Cowboys and Aliens Hits theaters (July 29th) Empty Re: Cowboys and Aliens Hits theaters (July 29th)

July 14th 2011, 12:24 am
Looks good actionwise,but its plot could be utter garbage or not,either way I'm going to watch anyways
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

Cowboys and Aliens Hits theaters (July 29th) Empty Re: Cowboys and Aliens Hits theaters (July 29th)

July 14th 2011, 10:35 am
Well at least the cast is good.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Cowboys and Aliens Hits theaters (July 29th) Captaincanucksigcopy
Bashful1996
Bashful1996

July 14th 2011, 12:08 pm
Looks really dumb so I probably won't watch it,good cast though Neutral
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)