Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer

A True to Life Story of Necromancy

+10
Ms_Kinomoto
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Otaku
Ragnarok
KokorOtaku
Gameday J
RoryLee
FuManchu
ToughGamer
Grumblevolcano
14 posters
Go down
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 3 Empty Fight for My Survival

September 13th 2016, 3:29 pm
Please watch and share this video, my friends. My survival may depend on it.

My Facebook Page
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 3 Empty Re: A True to Life Story of Necromancy

September 14th 2016, 10:56 am
@WilliamFrankLepleyIII Please continue this in your original thread. You're my friend so I believe you and didn't lock your previous thread, but any new ones will be locked as spam. I'll go ahead and merge these messages with your previous thread.

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 3 19654

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 3 87457210

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 3 Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 3 Empty Re: A True to Life Story of Necromancy

September 14th 2016, 1:52 pm
@Ichigofan No problem, Ichigofan. "The Truth Uncovered" is my last and most important message I'll be posting on WiiWareWave before I finally attend an appointment for EEG testing at Cleveland Metro Hospital on Sept. 19th, and the medical community will no longer be able to deny my physical condition. Expect to see my story all over the news channels, newspapers and the internet soon after. I hope you will take some time to read "The Truth Uncovered" if you haven't already. I also hope you, the staff and the other longtime members of WiiWareWave will somehow try to support my survival when the time comes. I really don't want to leave this world and my family members like this. Keep on gaming, my good friends.

Sincerely,
William Frank Lepley III

My Facebook Page
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 3 Empty Shinedown - Call Me

September 24th 2016, 2:39 pm
Wrap me in a bolt of lightening.
Send me on my way still smiling.
Maybe that's the way I should go; straight into the mouth of the unknown.
I left a spare key on the table.
Never really thought I'd be able.
I finally put it all together, but nothing really lasts forever.
I had to make a choice that was not mine.
I had to say goodbye for the last time.
I'll always keep you inside.
You healed my heart and my life, and you know I try.
It's all that I can say, so I'll be on my way.

My Facebook Page
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 3 Empty The Sad Truth

September 30th 2016, 10:00 am
The Sad Truth

"The Truth Uncovered" reveals the truth about the circumstances of my horrible situation. I hope mankind's mentality will allow for acceptance instead of discrimination. The choice mankind makes will ultimately decide the future they have on this planet. I can not make this decision for mankind; I can only open their eyes to reality. Although, I was not born to suffer unimaginably just so mankind could some day obtain the truth they have been seeking for tens of thousands of years. I have suffered far beyond human imagination, so I will not disclose anymore information without receiving what I have asked for. If I receive resistance, I will double the asking price of the knowledge I contain to $1 billion tax free. If resistance still remains, I will increase the asking price to $2 billion tax free. This is non-negotiable. The longer I am forced to suffer, the more monetary compensation I will demand for my intellectual property. Ask yourself this, who is anybody to judge a product of the "universe"? Take a good, long look in the mirror, my friends; you are also a product of the "universe". Even though my entire nervous system is metaphysical, it doesn't make me inhuman; it just makes me very different than every other human being that will have ever existed on this planet. By the way, there is now scientific evidence available to prove that I am not lying about my physical condition. I'm very sure my neurologist has already received the results of my EEG read out, because it has already been a few weeks since I attended my EEG assessment. I was actually expecting to receive a phone call from Cleveland Metro Hospital after my neurologist realized that there is no electrical activity present in my brain, but once again the medical community has neglected me. I will be calling Cleveland Metro Hospital soon to inform them that there is nothing wrong with their equipment, and I had to lie about having a seizure just to bring this to the attention of the medical community. All of my other attempts to make them aware of my physical condition failed. I never should have suffered this long. I went my entire life never knowing I was born with such an unprecedented birth defect, and now after I have struggled so long to make the medical community aware of my unbelievable physical condition, I will most likely be stripped of my human rights to survive and die peacefully. Instead of trying to correct life's mistakes like mankind usually does, life will most likely screw me over once again. But after I'm dead and gone mankind can never say I didn't try to warn them about the irreversible repercussions that will follow my death. The U.S. government and the medical community are the only thing standing between me and my survival. I can only try to warn mankind before they make an irreversible mistake and put me to death instead of facilitating my bone marrow and organ transplantation. My entire nervous system has been metaphysical for almost three and a half years now, and there is nothing that can be gained if mankind decides to put me to death just because "they" don't feel comfortable with how I exist. Ask yourself this, what reasons would the U.S. government have to not condone my survival. I'm trying to allow for mankind to retain some type of balance here on this planet, and I was never obligated to suffer like this for the future of mankind. Mankind can either help me to bring this world understanding, or they can allow me to parish like this and be left with a feeling of emptiness and nothingness in their hearts. Mankind's interpretations of the "universe" are incorrect because of the constraints that are created by the limitations of the human mind. Mankind's scientific observations can only provide themselves with a product of their own imagination. If I die before mankind comprehends reality, there will be a great depreciation in the value of mankind's future. Believe in what I say, because the truth shall set you free, my friends. It will ultimately be mankind's decision to destroy their future on this planet or not. This is why I'm asking you to please help support my bone marrow and organ transplantation before it's too late to change the future. Mankind still has a chance to move forward in a positive direction.

P.S. If I am put to death under the control of the U.S. government, just remember that mankind was given a fair chance to recover from this, and me and my family members weren't.

Sincerely,
William Frank Lepley III

My Facebook Page
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 3 Empty Update

October 14th 2016, 8:36 pm
I updated the post above.

My Facebook Page
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

October 15th 2016, 11:15 am
I heard that there's a type of mental illness that can cause these symptoms when I asked my psychiatrist on your behalf I'll try to send you the details via. PM this weekend. I can't today because I'm really busy with my pops' Birthday party. Wink

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 3 19654

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 3 87457210

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 3 Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

October 19th 2016, 4:48 pm
I just added one last statement to the "End Notes" section of "The Truth Uncovered".

My Facebook Page
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 3 Empty Once was Blind

December 8th 2016, 8:12 pm
Once was Blind

I would just like to inform everyone about the truth now that reality has been allowed to sink into my mind. First of all, none of my organ tissues ever lost their ability to function, and I still have a fully functioning immune system. Although, my immune system may be very weakened at this moment, because of the unbelievable amount of stress the "universe" has been inflicting upon my body. I actually believed the information the malfunctioning "universe" informed me about my organs and my DNA, because it has been controlling my mind and affecting my reality. I haven't had the ability to think clearly for myself ever since the "universe" began to communicate with me at the age of 32. That's why the medical community has been led to believe that I'm psychotic. I've now been informed by the "universe" that I wasn't born with any birth defects, and my genetics are as normal as anyone's. I had an EEG assessment done at the age of eight or nine, and there were no noticeable abnormalities present in the results of that testing. The "universe" actually began to malfunction before my birth during my conception, which was somehow caused by the capabilities of my brain. The "universe" has been negatively affecting the sensory in my brain ever since it began to malfunction. That's why I suffered with low self-esteem and a severe anxiety disorder for most of my life, and it's also why my heart-shaped box deteriorated from the ages of fifteen to 21. When my heart-shaped box completely disappeared at the age of 21 it was because the "universe" began to fully suppress my brain's ability to produce nerve impulses in specific regions of my brain. When the "universe" began to communicate with me at the age of 32 it was because the "universe" has become more and more dysfunctional ever since it began to malfunction, and that's why the "universe" has been affecting me worse and worse the longer I have existed. The "universe" began to suppress my brain's ability to produce nerve impulses in other regions of my brain at the age of 32, and that's why I have felt very inhuman for over two years now. The "universe" only began to torture me because of its worsening condition. The "universe" has taken control of my brain's sensory and my entire nervous system. That's why potassium chloride may be unable to stop my heart from functioning and general anesthesia may not be able to induce unconsciousness. There is no possible method to correct my neurological condition, so the "universe" will just continue to malfunction. There is only one possible method that may be able to help me survive comfortably again, and that would be to stop my heart until all of my brain activity ceases to exist, and then re-establish my heart and brain function seconds afterwards. That is the only chance I have to revert the behavior of the "universe" back to its original condition, which would allow me to survive as I once did. That's why the "universe" informed me about the specific dosages of Oxycodone and Xanax I would require to combat the effects the "universe" would continue to have on me. The "universe" has also informed me that the scientific information it has supplied me with is precisely correct, and I'm still very serious about the monetary compensation. If I'm unable to reset the dysfunctional behavior of the "universe," I'm much better off not surviving. If you're wondering why I haven't already been admitted at Cleveland Metro Hospital, it's because the "universe" has been controlling my mind. I will be forcing myself to contact the hospital very soon. Even though, my neurologist still definitely should've informed someone to contact me as soon as he noticed how unnatural the results of my EEG assessment were. Please wish me good luck, my friends. "Sometimes goodbye is a second chance."

Sincerely,
William Frank Lepley III

My Facebook Page
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

December 11th 2016, 1:30 pm
Thank you so much for all of your support, my friends. I'm not sure if it will be possible to reverse the dysfunctional behavior of this "universe". I believe that I was born with extra-perceptual abilities, and the "universe" has been discriminating against the potential of its own creation. I do remember that the world always felt very magical to me as a child, and I always had the innate ability to examine the hidden characteristics of most people's personalities. It's almost as if I'm able to see the "universe" from the outside inwards, while everyone else is only able to see the "universe" from the inside outwards.

My Facebook Page
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

December 12th 2016, 4:41 pm
New Gospel
$2.5 billion and you better believe it!

Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on May 1st 2017, 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total

My Facebook Page
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 3 Empty No Way Out

December 20th 2016, 3:18 pm
No Way Out

Well, I now know why my neurologist, Joseph Hanna, MD, MBA at Cleveland, Metro Hospital never decided to contact me when he received the results from my EEG testing. I finally called back the neurology department at Cleveland Metro Hospital on Friday, December 16th, and I was informed that the results of my EEG testing seem to be normal. It has become apparent to me that the "universe" isn't actually suppressing nerve impulses in my brain and rather it's somehow blocking out sensory from existing in my brain.

The "universe" has recently informed me that for some reason it has been malfunctioning ever since my brain began to produce sensory, but it doesn't know why my brain's sensory is causing it to malfunction. That's why I came to the conclusion that my brain must possess some type of extra-perceptual capabilities that it is not supposed to be able to acquire. But if my brain did acquire some type of extra-perceptual capabilities during my fetal development because of genetic mutation, I don't know why my son didn't receive these genetic traits from me.

It seems very likely that the reason why the "universe" has been malfunctioning worse and worse the longer I've existed is because my sensory has changed over time just as anyone's sensory changes in their brain as they mature and get older. The "universe" has also recently informed me that it actually hasn't taken control of my entire nervous system, and it is only affecting the behavior of my entire nervous system because of its malfunctioning condition. I don't have any way to prove to anyone that this is actually happening to me unless I'm monitored very closely by medical professionals, and no one is going to believe me now because the "universe" has already done a very good job of making me look like a psychopath.

I don't even know when or if the "universe" is going to block out anymore of the sensory that my brain is still producing, and I may just end up blind and deaf, or completely unconscious in the hospital without the ability to communicate with the outside world, and that's only if the "universe" doesn't torture me to death. So now the "universe" has been torturing me physically and psychologically for the past two and a half years, and I still have nowhere and nobody I can to turn to for help. If I return to Cleveland Metro Hospital, they'll most likely have me admitted in another psych ward somewhere for psychological evaluation, but this time I'll be presenting the psychiatrists and psychologists with all of the documentation I've created so far including this information.

I know I'm not psychotic and what I'm experiencing is very real, and I know for a fact that if I was schizophrenic I wouldn't be able to have in-depth conversations about astrophysics and the formation of the observable "universe" with the voices I heard. There has to be some way to prove this is actually happening to me, and I have no other option but to return to the hospital. It may be impossible to revert the condition of the "universe" back into a prior state of being, since the "universe" has already become this dysfunctional and has somehow blocked out a very large amount of the sensory that my brain produces.

All I know is that I can't possibly continue to go on like this. The sensory in my brain feels completely inhuman like and I'm being tortured viciously. The only things I've been able to sense for over the last two years now is my eyesight, hearing, smell, taste and my sense of touch. I feel like I consist of just two ears, two eyes and a brain stem that's keeping me alive. And let's not forget all of the bats in my belfry. The results from my recent CT scan and EEG assessment don't provide any physical reason for why I'm experiencing any of this, so there must be some other underlying cause. A PET or MEG scan may be able to reveal something else, but I doubt it.

Sincerely,
William Frank Lepley III

The Evil Continues

Of course the "universe" just refuses to quit torturing me. Here are just a few more examples of what I've been forced to experience lately.

1. The "universe" teased me about how my younger brother brought me home a candy bar when he only had less than ten dollars left to his name, and he barely had enough money to bring us something home to eat for dinner. And then the "universe" made me feel heartbroken about the fact that my brother still cares enough about me to buy me something sweet to eat even though my family has been struggling financially for a very long time now.

2. The "universe" continually teased me by repeatedly making me feel hopeful that it is possible to reverse its evil behavior and survive comfortably again, and then the "universe" would make me feel hopeless and heartbroken as it informed that it was never going to allow me to survive comfortably again.

3. The "universe" repeatedly made me feel extremely frustrated about how long it was taking me to call back the neurology department at Cleveland Metro Hospital about my EEG results, and then the "universe" would cause me to experience sensations of extreme hopelessness. Then the "universe" would cause me to believe that I had waited too long to call the hospital back, and I was going to struggle even longer because the hospital wasn't going to be concerned anymore when I finally called them back.

4. The "universe" repeatedly caused me to feel guilty and heartbroken about how all of the beautiful children on this planet would be affected if I didn't allow it to continue torturing me to death. The "universe" also repeatedly caused me to feel guilty and heartbroken about how my sweet-hearted mother and my unsuspecting brother wouldn't be able to survive if I didn't allow it to continue torturing me to death.

5. The "universe" repeatedly reminded me about all of the evil things it has done to me, and then it rubbed it in my face by repeatedly saying "Oopsy daisy" while it caused me to feel very angered inside.

If something can be done to help me survive comfortably again, it must be done very soon because the "universe" is going to cause me to have an aneurism, heart attack, or a stroke from the torture it's inflicting upon me.

William Frank Lepley III

My Facebook Page
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

January 21st 2017, 1:52 pm
Letter for Cleveland Metro Hospital

First of all, I need you to know that I have never been psychotic and I'm very aware of what reality is. Second of all, I would like to thank you for curing me of what doctors and psychiatrists believed to be schizophrenia and psychotic delusions. I know that what I'm about to inform you about will be very difficult to believe, but general anesthesia has cured me of what doctors and psychiatrists believed was schizophrenia and psychotic delusions. I know that general anesthesia has never cured anyone of their schizophrenia and psychotic delusions before and it never will.  

I have suffered beyond human comprehension for the past two and a half years, because the "universe" has been malfunctioning. The "universe" has been torturing me physically and psychologically for the past two and a half years. I've already tried to explain this to multiple doctors and psychiatrists, but they either didn't believe me, just thought I was psychotic, or they just didn't care. I seriously need you to please care about this "right now". The "universe" has been malfunctioning worse and worse ever since my fetal development, because some of the sensory in my brain is unaturally sensitive due to the unnatural development of the sensory organs in my brain. The "universe" has negatively affected the sensory in my brain worse and worse my entire life because it is malfunctioning.

I know all of this, because I have seriously been communicating with the "universe" for the past two and a half years. I have literally had in-depth conversations with the "universe" about astrophysics and the formation of the observable "universe" and I know for a fact that schizophrenics are incapable of having such conversations with their psychotic delusions. That's because what I have been suffering from for the past two and a half years is not schizophrenia or a neurological disorder. I will let you know now that mankind doesn't comprehend the non-physical.

This is in no way a sick joke or some type of publicity stunt; I'm desperately trying to warn you. Please believe me when I tell you that this could eventually affect the survival of every living thing on this planet, and the United States government needs to be informed as soon as possible that this has been occurring. This in all seriousness could become a catastrophic situation for the entire planet.

I hope you are scientifically minded and won't underestimate the seriousness of this situation. I really do need the United States government to be informed about this. I've now done all I can possibly do to bring awareness to what has actually been occurring and I have struggled unimaginably trying to do so. It is now the duty of the medical community to help bring this to the attention of the United States government. There is nothing more that I can do now.

Sincerely,
William Frank Lepley III

My Facebook Page
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 3 Empty A Recent Conversation

February 12th 2017, 10:46 am
This is a conversation from a different forum on the internet.

Originally Posted by DizzyDigger

"WFL, in order for the scientists to be of any help, they will need to find a way to make
quantifiable measurements of these events.

Can you tell them *where* and *how* the Universe is malfunctioning? If not, how will
they know what needs to be fixed?
"

The non-physical universe is malfunctioning because of my brain's sensory. For some reason my metaphysical existence isn't recognizable to the universe, and I'm being treated as an intruder.

The universe has recently informed me that it has no idea why my brain's sensory is causing it to malfunction. Psychologists and psychiatrists only believe that I'm schizophrenic or schizoaffective, but I'm actually having in-depth conversations with the universe. The voices I'm hearing aren't just random hallucinations, and I'm willing to undergo a polygraph test to prove it.

I'm very scared, because I don't want to die like this, but I have nowhere and nobody I can turn to for help. It should be obvious to anyone that I'm too articulate to be this psychotic. I just don't know what to do about this anymore. I'm going to make an appointment to see another psychiatrist, and hopefully he or she has enough time to read some of my documentation. I wish there was someone who believes me, because I'm not just making this whole story up for attention. I don't know who to call or who to go to for help.

Here are a few examples of the communications that I've been receiving recently.

* What is it, what is it that makes us behave this way.

* If he goes back to the doctor's office they won't believe him now.

* We've lied too much for them to believe you.

* Now he just looks like he's very psychotic.

* They won't believe that is what he is actually hearing.

* There is no way to prove that this actually happening.

My Facebook Page
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 3 Empty Complete Enlightenment

May 1st 2017, 11:55 am
Complete Enlightenment

I have come to find out that the development of my brain wasn't actually affected by any genetic mutations, but rather it was affected by a genetic disorder that caused my sensory organs to become extra sensitive. I have also come to find out that the "universe" isn't actually blocking out any of the sensory in my brain, but rather it is simply suppressing nerve impulses inside my sensory organs. And I've also come to find out that I don't exist metaphysically. I have an appointment at Cleveland Metro Hospital on May 30th for steroidal back injections. The doctor who will be performing the steroidal back injections will be incapable of sedating me, and I will have finally proven to the medical community that the "universe" is affecting the behavior of my central nervous system. I have struggled unimaginably for almost the past three years trying to explain the "universe" and why this was happening to me. I have suffered beyond human comprehension, but now I have successfully unlocked all of the secrets of the "universe". I will be demanding monetary compensation of $2.5 billion in U.S. Treasury Bills tax free for all of the scientific information I have acquired directly from the "universe". The same amount of money that was wasted on constructing the Superconducting Super Collider. I can now also explain spooky action at a distance and the double slit experiment. This has to come to an end one way or another. General anesthesia may be able to stop this from continuing. The only other method that may also work would be to stop my heart until all of my brain activity ceases to exist and then restart my heart minutes later. If I am able to survive I will require 20 mg of Oxycodone four times a day and 2 mg of Xanax three times a day to survive comfortably, because of the unnatural condition of my brain.

P.S. If you haven't figured it out by now, necromancy was the means by which men and women received knowledge from the dead in the Bible. I have received otherwise unobtainable knowledge directly from the "universe" itself. Hence "A True to Life Story of Necromancy". I hope I've gotten your attention.

Sincerely,
William Frank Lepley III

My Facebook Page
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 3 Empty Last Words

May 9th 2017, 3:03 pm
Last Words

I have a few last things to say. I will be willing to explain the entire "universe" right after I receive monetary compensation for all of the suffering I've been forced to endure and for all of the sacrifice I've been forced to make. I can never get back what I've lost, and you can't put a price on human life. The "universe" has ruined my entire life (35 years) up until now, and I know just how much this information is worth to mankind in the first place. Money talks and bullsh*t walks. General anesthesia will prove to the world that I have a greater understanding of the "universe". Let's just hope the United States government doesn't try to demonize itself by trying to extort information out of me.

To be continued...

Sincerely,
William Frank Lepley III

My Facebook Page
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 3 Empty Chainsmokers - Don't Let Me Down

May 17th 2017, 8:50 am
Hurry up now, I need a miracle.

My Facebook Page
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 3 Empty Goodbye, My Friends

June 1st 2017, 7:11 am
Goodbye, My Friends

Well this is it, my friends. I will be attending my appointment at Cleveland Metro Hospital on May 30th at 10:30 a.m., and I will have proven to the medical community that I'm not psychotic and the "universe" is affecting the behavior of my central nervous system. I will soon be asking for a PET scan, so I can prove that the "universe" is suppressing nerve impulses inside my sensory organs. If you still don't understand why I'm demanding so much money for all of the scientific information I have acquired from the "universe", ask NASA if they would rather waste another $2.5 billion on the James Web Telescope, or if they'd rather speak with the "universe". Goodbye, my friends.

Sincerely,
William Frank Lepley III

My Facebook Page
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 3 Empty Cancellation

June 1st 2017, 7:15 am
Cancellation

The doctor who was going to perform my steroidal back injections had to cancel my appointment, so now I'm forced to suffer even longer. I rescheduled my appointment for June 23rd at 9 a.m.

Sincerely,
William Frank Lepley III

My Facebook Page
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 3 Empty More Complications

June 5th 2017, 10:42 am
More Complications

I just found out that the hospital only prescribes valium for anxiety if necessary. I thought they would try to sedate me, because my mother was sedated when she received the same type of injections at a different hospital. I just found out that sedation is rarely used for steroidal back injections. I need to find some way to have a PET scan done, so I can prove to doctors what is happening to my brain. Does "anyone" have any ideas? I could really use some help right now, because I'm running out of ideas. I could tell my primary care physician that I need to see the neurologist again, because I'm missing sensory in my brain and my brain doesn't feel like it used to. I know there is something very wrong with my brain, and I really need the medical community to recognize it. Any ideas would be very much appreciated. I'm so very tired of struggling like this.

Sincerely,
William Frank Lepley III

My Facebook Page
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 3 Empty Beyond the Stars

July 10th 2017, 12:14 pm
Beyond the Stars

I must come forward to confess the truth. The universe has just informed me that I was never born with a genetic disorder, and I'm a normal human being. The universe doesn't know what went wrong or why it has abused me my entire life. I must also confess that the scientific information I received from the universe was just a bunch of lies, and I have no way to help mankind comprehend the universe. I don't want to leave this world thinking that I had some way to help them understand and I didn't share it. If I knew how to explain this universe I would never be selfish and demand money for the information. For the past three years the universe has mind controlled me and drove me insane. I'm sorry for ever sharing my story with the public. If I hadn't been mind controlled by the universe I would have never posted my story all over the internet. I would have put an end to this horrific experience a longtime ago.

The universe has also informed me that it's impossible to detect what it is doing to my poor brain with a PET scan, because it's only suppressing sensory in my brain and producing unnatural sensory. The universe has also informed me that it was only lying about general anesthesia, and there is no possible way to stop this from happening to me. I have no idea what caused this to happen to the universe. All I know is that there is something very wrong with the universe, and it's not supposed to be happening. For some reason I wasn't supposed to exist. I don't know why I wasn't supposed to exist, and I have no clue how it was possible for me to exist. Please forgive me for changing the future of mankind. I never wanted for any of this to happen.

The torture that is being inflicted upon me is growing worse and worse, and I will be unable to endure it for very much longer. I have no possible way to cope with this, because the universe is torturing me psychologically and it has control of how my brain is functioning.

This never should have happened to me and my sweet-hearted family, so I hope when this is all over someone or something will please try to help console and support my devastated family members. They are already struggling financially, and my poor mother and brother have no other family members to help support them.

If you would like to pledge your support to my broken-hearted family members, my mother's name is Sharon Marie Lepley and my younger brother's name is Christopher Alexander Lepley, and they both reside together in Cleveland, Ohio. Please, don't leave them to deal with all of this on their own.

Sincerely,
William Frank Lepley III

Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on August 21st 2017, 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

My Facebook Page
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 3 Empty A True to Life Story of Necromancy

July 31st 2017, 3:20 pm
If you're interested in reading my entire story, a revised version is available at the website below.

http://mysteriesofthehumanmind.createaforum.com/new-board-5/a-true-to-life-story-of-necromancy/

My Facebook Page
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 3 Empty Cry for Help!

July 31st 2017, 3:45 pm
Cry for Help!

I feel so very afraid for my poor mother and brother. My sweet-hearted mother's only source of income is her social security disability, and now my younger brother is down to working only one day per week. I've been receiving food stamps just to help them get by. My mother's and brother's income is just enough to cover their rent and utilities, and they won't be able to afford any food to eat without me. They don't even own any form of transportation, so they won't even be able to eat at any of the local churches that provide meals to the needy. It kills me inside to think that my poor, sick mother and my younger brother will starve and or become homeless when this horrific torture forces me to give up on my own survival. I hope and pray that someone will please find it in their heart to help my poor family members any way they can after I'm deceased. My mother and brother will already be completely devastated after they realize what has happened to me, and they don't deserve to struggle any more than they already will be. I really wish I didn't have to leave my mother and brother all alone in this world, but the physical and psychological torture that I'm experiencing is becoming way too much for me to continue struggling. And of course the universe still refuses to allow me to pass away.

I hope the entire world will please forgive me for informing them about my situation, but I didn't know what else I should do. After what I've been through in the past three years, I felt it was my duty to warn the entire planet in case anything goes wrong after I'm deceased. I really hope that somehow the information I've provided will make sure that this will never happen to any other human being. I can't even be sure that the universe is malfunctioning or if it's even to blame for what is happening to me. All I can be sure of is that something has been cursing me my entire life and has tortured me horrifically for the past three years. The only advice I have for mankind is for everyone to try and live their lives the exact same way they did before this happened. There is no reason at all for anyone to abandon their religious ideology just because this has happened to me. I'm completely uncertain as to why I've been treated like this, so there is no way to be sure about what was actually taking place here on planet Earth.

Sincerely,
William Frank Lepley III

Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on August 21st 2017, 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

My Facebook Page
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 3 Empty Fight for Survival

August 7th 2017, 4:05 pm
Fight for Survival

After three very long years of incredible suffering, I have finally become able to realize just how much this could affect the survival of all mankind. After the entire world finds out that I wasn't a delusional psychopath or just someone seeking everybody's attention and they realize that this was actually taking place, it will most definitely have a very negative psychological effect on most of mankind. Which could very well mean the end for modernized society. The cutie-pie, doll-baby children all over this planet don't deserve to lose their chance at a normal childhood, and they definitely don't deserve to watch their entire world crumble around them. All of the beautiful, innocent children of this world are depending on everyone else to keep this planet running smoothly. They deserve to stay happy, healthy and clean in a safe environment. I keep hearing little, adorable children squealing as they play outside, and it tears me apart inside to think that they may not have a future to look forward to on this planet.

Mankind must come together to unite and support each other in this time of great need. This world will desperately need love and peace now more than ever. My life has been over for a very long time now, but your precious lives still have a fighting chance to move onward into the future. Your lives are way too precious to just lay down and give up on the love that you hold so dear in your hearts. The universe is obviously a very magical and mysterious place, and apparently there are many things that we're not ever supposed to understand. Please, don't be afraid, because what has happened to me will most likely never happen to any other human being.

This must have happened to me for a reason. Whatever has caused this to happen to me and for whatever reason it has caused this to happen to me are still unknown. Whatever has caused this to happen to me is unmistakably evil. Mankind must not allow this evil to destroy the way they perceive the natural beauty of the universe. Such an incredible imbalance would severely debilitate mankind's ability to survive. Mankind must try to remember just how much sacred beauty surrounds them here on Earth and in the heavens above.

I fear that if mankind doesn't find some way to transition their state of mind the economy of every country will collapse completely, and almost every society will fall to ruins. That's exactly what evil would very much like to see happen to all of mankind. Just continue to obey your government and take care of this beautiful planet you were given. It's the only life sustaining environment that you shall ever receive.

Can you hear the beating of the war drums? It's time to stand up and fight for survival. Just keep your heads held high and continue marching forward. Life must go on, my friends.

Sincerely,
William Frank Lepley III

My Facebook Page
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)