Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Today at 2:56 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Gamergy
Gamergy
A mess of fun!

I (Gamergy) just started a youtube channel and the owner of this site suggested I post some of my mini-reviews and thoughts on videos that I will be making. So here I am!

DISCLAIMER: This is my very first mini-review video and it's more of a "thoughts on" video with some attempted comedic stuff I added rather than a full-length review. I don't cover absolutely everything, I missed some stuff because this is a mini-review/thoughts on, so I'll probably write up a full-written Splatoon review as well when I get the chance. Also this video is not an "official" WiiWareWave video but it's one staff member's individual thoughts on it, but then again aren't all reviews like that?

Here you go guys, enjoy!

Last edited by Gamergy on August 31st 2015, 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Kain
August 31st 2015, 11:59 amKain
The video is missing. Neutral
Gamergy
August 31st 2015, 12:38 pmGamergy
Ok I switched it to an iframe, try it now it should work
Kain
August 31st 2015, 12:53 pmKain
It worked! Smile
Kain
August 31st 2015, 12:56 pmKain
Lol what did I just watch? Surprised
Gamergy
August 31st 2015, 1:14 pmGamergy
That was me doing a video mini-review, covering a few things I liked and disliked about Splatoon when it launched, which includes mostly me making (bad) jokes and puns to add some humor to the mini-review. It's mostly just for entertainment Smile
KeAfan7
August 31st 2015, 6:37 pmKeAfan7
Hahaha that was pure comedy. Nice video @Gamergy. Wink
KeAfan7
September 14th 2015, 6:50 pmKeAfan7
@Gamergy this has been moved into the exclusive features blog. Wink
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)