Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)April 28th 2024, 1:17 pmKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amRyanNerdyGamerNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Console Wars!

Virtual Console: Advance Wars 2 (GBA) Is Headed To The North American Wii U eShop Tomorrow! Advanc10

According to Nintendo of America's very own website, Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising for the Gameboy Advance is headed to the Wii U Virtual Console Service tomorrow in the region! Here's an overview of the game:

Official Listing wrote:The Black Hole Army comes storming back in this worthy successor to an award-winning strategy game. Rain destruction upon their foul legions by ordering your troops effectively and overpowering your enemies with new Super Commanding Officer Powers. Then, see how your tactics stack up to your friends’ in 4-player battles—all with one Wii U.

Take control of more units and battle on more maps than even the original Advance Wars had to offer. More terrain means more options, and more options means crazier creations. So employ every feature of the robust map designer to craft punishing maps, and then challenge the CPU or your friends on the battlefield. After a few battles, take your hard-earned points to the Battlemaps shop to purchase new maps, challenges, and Commanding Officers.

What do you think of this news? Will you be downloading this game when it launches on the Wii U Virtual Console Service tomorrow in the region? Let us know in our comments below!

Source: Nintendo Everything.

Virtual Console: Advance Wars 2 (GBA) Is Headed To The North American Wii U eShop Tomorrow! 19654

Virtual Console: Advance Wars 2 (GBA) Is Headed To The North American Wii U eShop Tomorrow! 87457210

Virtual Console: Advance Wars 2 (GBA) Is Headed To The North American Wii U eShop Tomorrow! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KokorOtaku
That's great since this games been out in Japan since the first month of GBA on VC (it was a 2 in 1 Cartrage back in 2004 for Japan originally)
DigiDestined
This is on my radar, I did like the first game, so I might download this. =)
Aqua Cherry Blossom
I wonder why Nintendo of America is so slow to release Virtual Console games lol? Rolling Eyes
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)