Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Today at 2:56 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Live at E3!

E3: Our Complete Coverage of Nintendo's E3 Events Will Be Broadcasted Live Header10

After four long years WiiWareWave is finally going to have some presence at E3! First off all of Nintendo's live broadcasts will be shown above our chatbox so you can all chat about the events while they're airing live! We'll have a couple crew members that will be posting live reactions/updates in the chatbox during the E3 Presentation and Treehouse events.

Finally @Amufungal and @DBZmania will be at E3 posting some updates from the events and posting some first impressions of games on the showroom floor!

Are you excited about E3 next week? Will you be following us during our live coverage? Let us know in our comments below!

Last edited by Rukiafan on June 14th 2015, 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

E3: Our Complete Coverage of Nintendo's E3 Events Will Be Broadcasted Live 19654

E3: Our Complete Coverage of Nintendo's E3 Events Will Be Broadcasted Live 87457210

E3: Our Complete Coverage of Nintendo's E3 Events Will Be Broadcasted Live Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Otaku
This is so awesome! Very Happy
TheGingerDoctor
Awesome! victory
Anonymous
I missed the first few events. Crying or Very sad
TheGingerDoctor
Kushina wrote:I missed the first few events. Crying or Very sad
Wait...E3's already started?! Surprised

That means...I also missed some things. Sad
Anonymous
@GamerZack87 Earthbound Zero was released on the eshop in North America today! I love you
TheGingerDoctor
@Kushina It'll be added to my region's eShop overnight as well. I still have yet to play the sequel, so I guess I need to catch up! Smile
DigiDestined
This is great news! =)
TheGingerDoctor
I'm super-excited! Very Happy
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)