Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
What was the last game you beat?Today at 10:01 pmKeAfan7What Have You Been Playing Lately?July 19th 2024, 10:17 pmKokorOtakuYour Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)July 19th 2024, 10:14 pmKokorOtakuNews: Two HUGE NSO Updates Have Dropped This Month With A Whopping 10 Games In-Total!!July 13th 2024, 1:45 pmKokorOtakuThe Legend of Zelda Creative Designs TopicJuly 1st 2024, 12:18 pmStaroceancrazy
FuManchu
FuManchu
________________________________________________________________________________
Dropping the ball:

WTF: Project CARS Studio Boss Admits to Problems With Wii U Version, Hoping For Nintendo Hardware Announcement at E3 630x11

Slightly Mad Studios has already proven themselves untrustworthy after cancelling Project Cars on most of the systems they promised to release the game on and now there are serious doubts about the fate of the Wii U port of the game as Slightly Mad Studios is going to wait for an announcement of a new Nintendo console at E3 which Nintendo has already said won't be happening.

Slightly Mad Studios wrote:...We could reach a fairly solid 30FPS [on Wii U] but it might take a hell of a lot of work. On the other hand, about halfway through us finishing, Nintendo might announce a new console (I have zero knowledge on this BTW but I've heard 'rumours'). Our work might just be the best thing that ever hit that new console in the driving sim genre.

So we're playing a waiting game at the moment and yes, economics do come in to it.

So are these 'rumors' just an excuse for a final nail in the coffin for Project Cars Wii U release or have the developers just misunderstood Nintendo's NX announcement?

WTF: Project CARS Studio Boss Admits to Problems With Wii U Version, Hoping For Nintendo Hardware Announcement at E3 Opb10
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KeAfan7
Wow...that's not good. I was looking forward to having a racing simulation title for the Wii U as well. Neutral
KingreX32
wow thats a real pissoff. I had such high hopes for this game and developers too. It sounds like they took on way more then they could handle.
KokorOtaku
Seriously companies can port games like Dead Rising and other PS360 games to the wii, but the PS360/4ONE games to WiiU are hard?!
KingreX32
passioNATE wrote:Seriously companies can port games like Dead Rising and other PS360 games to the wii, but the PS360/4ONE games to WiiU are hard?!

Dude I wonder the same damn thing.
Anonymous
Developers are becoming so lazy.
It's so shameful. Sad
KokorOtaku
I still hold on hope that Nintendo gets some Capcom, SEGA, and Namco IPs from last gen ported, if not that buy some of those IP
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)