Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
For Shovelry!

GoTY 2014 Winner Announced: Shovelry Is Triumphant! Akb48-10

We gave our members a voice and they spoke! This year's GoTY winner by a landslide is none other than Yacht Club Games' Shovel Knight! Shovel Knight scored very well in our Wii U and 3DS reviews of the game so it should come as no surprise that such an amazing title has been picked by our loyal fanbase as GoTY!

Congratulations to Yacht Club Games! Let us know your thoughts regarding the winner of our 2014 User's Choice GoTY Awards in our comments below! We will be releasing a Shovel Knight theme for our website to celebrate Shovel Knights victory and the theme should stick around until Japan's release of Xenoblade Chronicles X in late April!

GoTY 2014 Winner Announced: Shovelry Is Triumphant! 19654

GoTY 2014 Winner Announced: Shovelry Is Triumphant! 87457210

GoTY 2014 Winner Announced: Shovelry Is Triumphant! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

RyanNerdyGamer
March 10th 2015, 5:32 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Woo! For Shovelry! cheers
Tech101
Wonderful game but I can't say it was my favorite from last year. Of course I was the lone voter for Hyrule Warriors but even then I still had a few others I would put in front of it. Still a wonderful game though.
KeAfan7
@Tech101 I honestly couldn't believe that Hyrule Warriors only received a single vote as well, but I guess we're the odd men out lol. xD
Staroceancrazy
March 10th 2015, 7:54 pmStaroceancrazy
Shovel Knight is awesome! Very Happy
Aqua Cherry Blossom
March 11th 2015, 12:06 pmAqua Cherry Blossom
Not surprised lol.
I love the new Shovel Knight theme on this website lol. Smile
RyanNerdyGamer
March 11th 2015, 4:00 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Aqua Cherry Blossom wrote:Not surprised lol.
I love the new Shovel Knight theme on this website lol. Smile
Agreed ten-hundred percent! GoTY 2014 Winner Announced: Shovelry Is Triumphant! 631737971
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)