Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer

Total Votes : 6          

KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Only One Game Can Become Our Champion!

GoTY 2014: User's Choice Final Round: Shovelry Vs. Warriors of Legend! Akb48-10

It's been a longtime coming but your choice of our Game of The Year during 2014 will be decided in the next 7 days! This is it the final round! Will Shovel Knight pull a rabbit out of his hat...erm helmet or will Link and his gang become the undisputed champions with Hyrule Warriors being victorious? That decision is up to you!

Voting will be open to both members and visitors alike through 2:15 PM Arizona Time next Friday! Be sure to vote and let us know which game you want to see become our GoTY for 2014 in our comments below!

GoTY 2014: User's Choice Final Round: Shovelry Vs. Warriors of Legend! 19654

GoTY 2014: User's Choice Final Round: Shovelry Vs. Warriors of Legend! 87457210

GoTY 2014: User's Choice Final Round: Shovelry Vs. Warriors of Legend! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Tech101
As much as I liked Shovel Knight I had to go with HW.
Anonymous
KeAfan7
Shovel Knight has a slight lead right now! With four days left it's a toss-up as to which game will be named our 2014 Game of The Year!
Staroceancrazy
Tough choice! I play Hyrule Warriors way more than Shovel Knight, but I actually like Shovel Knight a little more than Hyrule Warriors so I guess my vote goes to Shovel Knight! Very Happy
RyanNerdyGamer
I watched a Let's Play of Shovel Knight and it looks sick! Hyrule Warriors, meanwhile, looks pretty, but I can't get into anything based on the Warriors engine, so my vote goes to the pizza I just a- uh, I mean Shovel Knight.
FM_Alchemist
Shovel Knight deserves the prize!
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)