Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Today at 2:56 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Gamergy
Gamergy
Plenty to choose from!

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse supports multiple controllers, off-TV play Shantae-and-the-pirates-curse-banner

Coming straight from Twitter, WayForward responded to us and announced that Shantae and the Pirate's Curse will have off-TV play, and supports the classic controller and Wii U Pro Controller.

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse is available for the 3DS already in North America, but we're still looking forward for the Wii U version.

here is the tweet mentioned, from a response to WiiWareWave's very own Twitter account.

Will you be picking up the Wii U version? What controller will you use? Leave a comment below!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KeAfan7
This'll be a definite download, hopefully I'll be able to receive a review code for this game! In any case I'll definitely use the Wii Classic Controller Pro for this game. Wink
Nell TU
It's nice that WayForward is puting some effort into the Wii U port of the game. Smile
Objection Blaster
Wii U Pro controller is the way to go!
Anime_Gurl
I can't wait to play this game on my big screen! ^.^
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Nice features lol. Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)