Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Staroceancrazy
Staroceancrazy
Admin
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

Who Is Your Favorite WiiWareWave Member? Empty Who Is Your Favorite WiiWareWave Member?

November 4th 2014, 5:44 pm
My favorite members in no particular order are Romantaku, GamerZack, Nintenbro, Jnes5, Rukiafan, and Shino Asada! Very Happy

Who are your top picks?

Who Is Your Favorite WiiWareWave Member? Star_o10
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

Who Is Your Favorite WiiWareWave Member? Empty Re: Who Is Your Favorite WiiWareWave Member?

November 4th 2014, 6:22 pm
My favourite memers are, in no particular order, Rukiafan, PassioNATE, Kushina, Shino Asada (aka Xiao Pai, Nepgear and Eureka), NINTENBRO82, Amufungal, Staroceancrazy, KingreX32, FuManchu, DigiDestined, Marioman, ReverseInverse, Ragnarok, Epona, mieu-fire, FM_Alchemist, Otaku, Chickgoboom, Yakko, and of course BurstDashV8 (my best buddy outside of the forums) and Ryuragnas (my best pal outside of the forums).
SuperVash
SuperVash

Who Is Your Favorite WiiWareWave Member? Empty Re: Who Is Your Favorite WiiWareWave Member?

November 6th 2014, 2:03 pm
Tech101, Nintenbro, GamerZack, and Rukiafan. Cool

Who Is Your Favorite WiiWareWave Member? FunnyTrigun2_zps9016bff1
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

November 6th 2014, 2:28 pm
D'Oh! Add SuperVash to my list. Sorry, dude! Who Is Your Favorite WiiWareWave Member? 1625187496
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)