Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
What was the last game you beat?Today at 10:01 pmKeAfan7What Have You Been Playing Lately?July 19th 2024, 10:17 pmKokorOtakuYour Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)July 19th 2024, 10:14 pmKokorOtakuNews: Two HUGE NSO Updates Have Dropped This Month With A Whopping 10 Games In-Total!!July 13th 2024, 1:45 pmKokorOtakuThe Legend of Zelda Creative Designs TopicJuly 1st 2024, 12:18 pmStaroceancrazy

Who's your favorite Wiiwarewave member and why?

+5
KeAfan7
Andy
Golden Freiza
KingreX32
Amufungal
9 posters
Go down
Amufungal
Amufungal
Admin
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

Who's your favorite Wiiwarewave member and why? Empty Who's your favorite Wiiwarewave member and why?

September 8th 2011, 3:05 pm
My favorite member is megatron 2000 and his hilarious addiction to "giant killer robots" Laughing

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

Who's your favorite Wiiwarewave member and why? Empty Re: Who's your favorite Wiiwarewave member and why?

September 8th 2011, 5:47 pm
who dosent love Giant Killer robots

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Who's your favorite Wiiwarewave member and why? Captaincanucksigcopy
Golden Freiza
Golden Freiza

Who's your favorite Wiiwarewave member and why? Empty Re: Who's your favorite Wiiwarewave member and why?

September 8th 2011, 6:25 pm
My favorite member is KingreX32 his forum topics are awesome Very Happy

"I know this sounds cheap, but... just call me Golden Frieza."
Andy
Andy

September 9th 2011, 12:52 pm
Jnes5. He plans the events with me.

Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

September 9th 2011, 3:15 pm
The entire WiiWareWave staff!
Sneaker,silks,Jnes5,KingreX32,AoX,DBZmania,CaptainAmerica,Cloud_Strife,and John knight! you guy's are awesome to work with Very Happy
Of course our members are the best too Wink

Who's your favorite Wiiwarewave member and why? 19654

Who's your favorite Wiiwarewave member and why? 87457210

Who's your favorite Wiiwarewave member and why? Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

November 22nd 2011, 9:17 am
Rukiafan.

He made the Bloody site. LOL

Marioman18
Marioman18

November 22nd 2011, 3:34 pm
WiiAboutU,RoryLee,Sailormoongal,Digidestined,Rukiafan,KingreX32,Jnes5, and Sneaker are my favs. Wink

Who's your favorite Wiiwarewave member and why? Pbucket
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

November 22nd 2011, 4:53 pm
Awww. Thanks Marioman18, and I'm partial to you as well my friend. RoryLee is a good friend of mine as well, and of course Rukiafan.

Marioman18, because he's cool a*s people.

RoryLee, because he's cool a*s people.

Rukiafan, because he's cool a*s people.
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

November 22nd 2011, 7:07 pm
Thanks Marioman. Your pretty awesome too. Cause well your actually here.

NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

November 22nd 2011, 7:18 pm
You're cool a*s people too KingreX32. I just wish you'd eventually be able to join me and Rory in MW3 online my friend.

Admin

November 22nd 2011, 7:27 pm
same here. dude. ive been dying to play some gamexs online with the Wiiwarewave members.

NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

November 22nd 2011, 7:34 pm
Yeah, I'm sure you're talented enough to do so my friend. I mean I can just tell you are. You've got to find some way to do so my man. RoryLee and I need you, and anybody else who's brave enough to stick their hand in the bag.

Admin

November 22nd 2011, 7:39 pm
i justneed to find an unlocked and strong wireless network and im in business.

XenobladeYuki
XenobladeYuki

November 22nd 2011, 11:59 pm
KingreX32 wrote:Thanks Marioman. Your pretty awesome too. Cause well your actually here.
I've been here everyday, but it's been so quiet that I haven't really felt like posting Neutral

November 23rd 2011, 3:12 am
XenobladeYuki, that's probably one good reason why WiiWareWave has been so inactive lately. Members don't bother to log in, and everyone thinks the place is completely dead. I'll be logging in throughout the day everyday I can from now on. I hope to run into you and Marioman18 more often my friend.

Admin

November 23rd 2011, 5:00 pm
WiiAboutU wrote: XenobladeYuki, that's probably one good reason why WiiWareWave has been so inactive lately. Members don't bother to log in, and everyone thinks the place is completely dead. I'll be logging in throughout the day everyday I can from now on. I hope to run into you and Marioman18 more often my friend.

Agreed. This is true. If I can i will be logging in as much as I can until thursday night. Then im gone till like week after next week friday.

I got Battlestar Galactica Season 3 and 4 on DVD ITS GONNA BE WILD!!!!!!!

NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

November 23rd 2011, 10:02 pm
I wish that I owned the complete, "The Universe," series, as it's the most intriguing astronomy T.V. program I've ever had the pleasure of viewing.

Last edited by [NL] SunDown on November 28th 2011, 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Marioman18
Marioman18

November 28th 2011, 12:13 pm
WiiAboutU is one of my all time favorites. Whatever happened to him? I haven't seen him for quite some time.

Who's your favorite Wiiwarewave member and why? Pbucket
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

November 28th 2011, 3:21 pm
I think he changed his name. I hate when that happens.

NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

November 28th 2011, 3:44 pm
Marioman18 wrote:WiiAboutU is one of my all time favorites. Whatever happened to him? I haven't seen him for quite some time.
Hello Marioman18, my username was formerly WiiAboutU. I changed my username, because I wear an [NL] Nation badge when playing Modern Warfare 3 online. I'm sorry for any confusion this may have caused.
Ms_Kinomoto
Ms_Kinomoto

November 28th 2011, 4:48 pm
Um....WiiAboutU,Sailormoongal,Rukiafan and RoryLee Smile

NINTENBRO

May 2nd 2012, 6:29 pm
Awww... I really like you too Epona, even though you never log in anymore lately.

Let me add Soundwav to my list of favorites, because I know the spontaneous and humorous side of him.
Ms_Kinomoto
Ms_Kinomoto

May 2nd 2012, 7:16 pm
Um....I still come here every few days Smile

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)