Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
You've been displeased with our site's design and layout and were wondering why we haven't spiced up our site from its awkward layout and design that we've been told looks more like a mobile website,well your wait is nearly over as our staff will be working on overhauling our entire site,and possibly make custom pages!?
we'll try to do all we can to please you and get new members as your our most valuable asset and we here at Wiiwarewave aspire to make all of our members happy,and maybe one day grow into a massive site that rivals some of the best Very Happy

Do be forwarned that we may need to shut our site down for maintenance due to the scale of these changes we're working on for this site.
Thank you for understanding,and enjoy our new design and possible features as they come!

Massive changes coming over the next few weeks to a month here at wiiwarewave! 19654

Massive changes coming over the next few weeks to a month here at wiiwarewave! 87457210

Massive changes coming over the next few weeks to a month here at wiiwarewave! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KeAfan7
I've just changed our websites theme and added a few sample buttons,don't worry those buttons are just to make things look better until we update the buttons Wink

let me know what you guys think Wink
KingreX32
I never knew you were gonna start work on the site so fast.
KeAfan7
This is just a preset skin at hitskins so it was a synch,but let's see what our members think,this was just a starting point for our redesign Wink
KingreX32
i like that you made the mod controls alot easier to find.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)