Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 4:40 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Hang Ten!

Another Massive WiiWareWave Update! Wwwnsm14

Another huge update has completed and WiiWareWave now inches closer to a modern gaming website in both design and functionality here are some of the new updates!

Quick Detailed Profile:

Get stats of a user such as posts, topics, social wall messages...etc. by clicking a member's username above their avatar in their message profile! The details are instant and don't require changing the page.

Text Color Button In Quick Reply:

We now have a simple yet effective text color button on the quick reply to make the feature more accessible to members that rarely use the full editor!

New PM Notification With Friend Request Notification:

We now have a new PM notification with friend request notification built in that appears on the top left corner of the page if you have any new PM's or friend requests. This feature should also be compatible with the Wii browser!

Twitter Facepile!:

We now have a Twitter follower widget that shows the avatars of the last 8 Twitter members who followed WiiWareWave!

What do you guys and gals think about our latest update?

Another Massive WiiWareWave Update! 19654

Another Massive WiiWareWave Update! 87457210

Another Massive WiiWareWave Update! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Ms_Kinomoto
December 9th 2012, 10:26 pmMs_Kinomoto
Um....good job Rukiafan! Smile
Anonymous
December 10th 2012, 12:23 amGuest
Cool! Now I don't have to visually check my Inbox every now and then, it just tells me when someone dropped me a post! cheers

I've been there before... You're all doing a heck of a job! KEEP IT UP!!!
KingreX32
December 10th 2012, 7:47 amKingreX32
Its it possible to get a smaller logo for your Affiliates page.
Staroceancrazy
December 10th 2012, 11:42 amStaroceancrazy
Now I have a quick and simple way to check my social wall messages! Very Happy
Now all I need is someone to message me lol!
gamerace
December 10th 2012, 1:57 pmgamerace
Great work on updating the site.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)