Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Today at 10:42 amKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
A Spooky Treat!

photo download7_zps406a43c0.jpg

Resident Evil Revelations and Resident Evil Mercenaries are now half price on the North American eshops through Halloween! Resident Evil: Revelations is now $19.99 on the Wii U eshop and $9.99 on the 3DS eshop, while Resident Evil: Mercenaries is $9.99 on the 3DS eshop!

Will you take the plunge and download these titles during this special holiday sale? Let us know in our comments!

Resident Evil Wii U And 3DS Titles Are Half Off On The North American eshops! 19654

Resident Evil Wii U And 3DS Titles Are Half Off On The North American eshops! 87457210

Resident Evil Wii U And 3DS Titles Are Half Off On The North American eshops! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KokorOtaku
Yes I have $15 in my eShop and don't know what to spend it on, I might as well DL RER and data transfer it so I can sell my boxed copy
Clαππαd
This seems like a really good deal. I like the image that you chose for the article Rukiafan. Smile
KokorOtaku
Thank goodness for the Save Data Back up feature that's out now... Otherwise I'd almost be outta room on my 32GB card... Ouch
Clαππαd
The Wii U needs this feature too considering how few USB hard drives are actually compatible with the console.
Staroceancrazy
Looks like I'll be downloading these two games this week! Very Happy
Otaku
What a good price Surprised
NINTENBRO
Otaku X wrote:I might as well DL RER and data transfer it so I can sell my boxed copy
^ This. I still haven't finished RE:R, because I hate switching out cartridges constantly. So much so that SMTIV has been lodged in my 3DS since release. If anyone from WiiWareWave is ever in the mood for some Raid Mode, just let me know on the boards. I've only played Raid Mode with another person once. Which is kind of sad, seeing how good the online gameplay is.
KokorOtaku
@Nintenbro once I play it more I should, I plan to play some in honor of halloween
RoryLee
@Sunny
Have you picked up RE:Mercenaries? If so, we should play sometime soon.
NINTENBRO
Yes, I did Rory. I haven't played too much of it, but it does seem like fun. I just wish it had voice chat. I can't wait for MH4 to get localized.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)