Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Big Discount!

photo 30_zpsfeb6493f.jpg

Atlus has put into effect a $10 discount on their 3DS eshop titles, Code of Princess, Soul Hackers and Etrian Odyssey IV until the end of August in North America! Code of Princess will only be $19.99 with this discount and Soul Hackers and Etrian Odyssey IV will be $29.99 for a limited time!

In the meantime Etrian Odyssey IV will finally be released in Europe on August 30th!

Will you take advantage of this discount or if you're from Europe will you download Etrian Odyssey IV from the 3DS eshop when it's released on August 30th? Let us know in our comments!

Code of Princess, Soul Hackers and Etrian Odyssey IV Are On Sale In The North American 3DS eshop! 19654

Code of Princess, Soul Hackers and Etrian Odyssey IV Are On Sale In The North American 3DS eshop! 87457210

Code of Princess, Soul Hackers and Etrian Odyssey IV Are On Sale In The North American 3DS eshop! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
These titles are way too expensive normally, but at this price it might be a good time to download one of these titles! Code of Princess, Soul Hackers and Etrian Odyssey IV Are On Sale In The North American 3DS eshop! 631737971
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Good to see that Etrian Odyssey IV is headed to Europe lol. Smile
SuperVash
Too bad Nintendo never had deals like this on the Wii Shop.
SonicKnuckles
SuperVash wrote:Too bad Nintendo never had deals like this on the Wii Shop.
Once again this meme fits like a glove.

Code of Princess, Soul Hackers and Etrian Odyssey IV Are On Sale In The North American 3DS eshop! 32_zpsc7bcd595
FuManchu
These games are just too expensive for eshop games, but I might purchase one of them while they are discounted.
NINTENBRO
I'm kind of interested in Soul Hackers, but I'm just not sure if I'd be able to get into it after SMTIV. Does anybody think I should still give the game a chance at $29.99, or do you think it will feel too dated to play after SMTIV?
KokorOtaku
I got COP last month when it got a price drop, I'm not sure if I'll get anything else, but maybe soul hackers
Anonymous
SonicKnuckles wrote:
SuperVash wrote:Too bad Nintendo never had deals like this on the Wii Shop.
Once again this meme fits like a glove.

Code of Princess, Soul Hackers and Etrian Odyssey IV Are On Sale In The North American 3DS eshop! 32_zpsc7bcd595
I have never seen a meme posted as a reply to an article before. Smile

When are these games going to be reviewed? I love you
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)