Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clαππαd
Clαππαd
First Operation Rainfall title arrives on the Wii U.

eshop: Pandora’s Tower (Wii download) heading to the North American Wii U eShop tomorrow Pandor10

One of the famous Operation Rainfall Wii titles has been ESRB rated and will be released tomorrow on the Wii U eshop. The game in question is none other than Pandora's Tower an adventure-rpg with over 50 hours of gameplay. The game will be priced at $19.99.

We'd love to see your thoughts about this game's confirmed release tomorrow in the comment section below!

Source: Nintendo Everything.

Comments

Anonymous
Yay! I love you
I can't wait to play this again! I love you
KokorOtaku
I can't wait to try this game out, it'll be my first time playing this and one of the few games I never owned for wii.
Pyrafan7
This is going to be the next game that I'll purchase on the Wii U eShop. Wink
KokorOtaku
I'm glad nintendos putting out games from wii I never played (Kirby RTDL and this) here's hoping Rhythm Heaven, TLS, and Skyward Sword arnt too far off
RWBY Yellow = Yang
I'll definitely double-dip for the operation rainfall games! Very Happy
KokorOtaku
Sadly it seems WiiU pro controllers don't work on this
Pyrafan7
@PassioNATE Do the Wii Remote + Nunchuk and the Wii Classic Controller setup's still work?
KokorOtaku
@Rukia I believe so, all normal methods work on wii downloads... I was just hoping the pro controller would work in lue of the Classic Controller
Ragnarok
I already have this on disc, but I think I'll download this game digitally as well.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum