Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Clαππαd
Clαππαd
First Operation Rainfall title arrives on the Wii U.

eshop: Pandora’s Tower (Wii download) heading to the North American Wii U eShop tomorrow Pandor10

One of the famous Operation Rainfall Wii titles has been ESRB rated and will be released tomorrow on the Wii U eshop. The game in question is none other than Pandora's Tower an adventure-rpg with over 50 hours of gameplay. The game will be priced at $19.99.

We'd love to see your thoughts about this game's confirmed release tomorrow in the comment section below!

Source: Nintendo Everything.

Comments

Anonymous
Yay! I love you
I can't wait to play this again! I love you
KokorOtaku
I can't wait to try this game out, it'll be my first time playing this and one of the few games I never owned for wii.
KeAfan7
This is going to be the next game that I'll purchase on the Wii U eShop. Wink
KokorOtaku
I'm glad nintendos putting out games from wii I never played (Kirby RTDL and this) here's hoping Rhythm Heaven, TLS, and Skyward Sword arnt too far off
Otaku
I'll definitely double-dip for the operation rainfall games! Very Happy
KokorOtaku
Sadly it seems WiiU pro controllers don't work on this
KeAfan7
@PassioNATE Do the Wii Remote + Nunchuk and the Wii Classic Controller setup's still work?
KokorOtaku
@Rukia I believe so, all normal methods work on wii downloads... I was just hoping the pro controller would work in lue of the Classic Controller
Ragnarok
I already have this on disc, but I think I'll download this game digitally as well.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)