Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 4:40 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Mario and Sonic All-Stars Racing!?

photo Sonic_In_Mario_Kart_Wii___3___by_Drakness_The_Fox_zps06ad246d.png

The image above is obviously a Photoshop image, but the rumor itself is very much real as major media websites such as GoNintendo, IGN, and Kotaku have all been talking about these rumors! According to rumors Sonic The Hedgehog, Knuckles The Echidna, Tails Prower, and Dr. Eggman a.k.a. Dr. Robotnik will be added to the game as a part of Nintendo's new partnership with SEGA and some items and courses from the Sonic universe might make it into the game as well!

What are your thoughts about these rumors and do you hope that they turn out to be true?

Rumormill: Sonic The Hedgehog Characters Could Be Featured In Mario Kart U! 19654

Rumormill: Sonic The Hedgehog Characters Could Be Featured In Mario Kart U! 87457210

Rumormill: Sonic The Hedgehog Characters Could Be Featured In Mario Kart U! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

ShanaNoShakugan
This great I hope rumor is true! Smile
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
This would be awesome!
KokorOtaku
Please please please please, I want Nintendo to be closer to SEGA, Platinum, Capcom, and Konami, i sware If it turns out Nintendo bought the rights to Mega Man, Sonic and Bayonetta I will flip with Joy
Tails86
MegaMan i dunno about that. But i do know Nintendo is trying hard to make them get sales for their system. even without the 3rd party support. I look at it like this Wii U is a Gamecube and thats bad It will never be superior than a PS4 and Xbox in graphics but thats not bad. But, I am fine with it Smile (yeah pulled a Wreck It Ralph but still its kinda true)
KokorOtaku
I know they will survive on 1st party alone, but I kinda want a few 3rd parties without having to buy a PS4 (Capcom, Konami, SE, SEGA, Atlas, Platinum, and other cool niche JRPGs)
TheGingerDoctor
That would be interesting indeed, though I still yearn for the day that characters, courses and items from non-Mario series published by Nintendo make it into a racing game. Imagine it: Samus racing around Hyrule Field, slowly catching up to Kirby, then she uses a Poke Ball to trap Kirby for a few seconds, just enough time to sneak past and take the lead!
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)