Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 4:40 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Jnes5
Jnes5
Co-creator of Sonic the hedgehog joins Nintendo ! Sonic-mario

The most unexpected thing has happened !... kind of...

Gamasutra has reported that long-time industry veteran and the game director of the early Sonic the Hedgehog titles, Hirokazu Yasuhara, has a new role of working with Nintendo, but more specifically (but strange) is that he will be working in none other than Nintendo of America in Redmond, Washington.

Both Nintendo and Yasuhara himself have confirmed the move, but neither has revealed what his new role would be.

This... has to be one of the most weirdest thing to happen in gaming on a long time... but that's just me, what about you ? what do you think about this decision ?

Source: GoNintendo

Also on PSN ! PSN: jnesDX
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KingreX32
Cool man
SkywardL
I'm speechless (comment-less) Surprised
Aqua Cherry Blossom
April 5th 2012, 12:05 amAqua Cherry Blossom
So does this mean that Sonic games are now first party Nintendo games lol? Razz
Biorn the Viking
April 5th 2012, 4:10 amBiorn the Viking
Very surprising (and strange) indeed. I wish him all the best at Nintendo.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)