Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
PrinnyDood
PrinnyDood

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle thread (GCN) Empty Sonic Adventure 2 Battle thread (GCN)

May 9th 2013, 2:17 pm
I hope someone creates a Chao Garden faq or guide and submits it to the staff. That would be a good guide for fans of the game. Sonic Adventure 2 Battle thread (GCN) 631737971

Prinnies Forever!
Tails86
Tails86
Admin

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle thread (GCN) Empty Re: Sonic Adventure 2 Battle thread (GCN)

May 9th 2013, 2:23 pm
I actually have Sonic Adventure 2 on PC and Battle on GC. Either one would be cool to see FAQ's on. Hope we can soon.

Wii U NNID Tails86
A true reviewer wipes his hands clean with every game! (Even the bad ones!)
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle thread (GCN) Empty Re: Sonic Adventure 2 Battle thread (GCN)

May 9th 2013, 2:24 pm
I agree the Chao Garden mini-game was time consuming, but really fun. It would be a very helpful guide. Wink

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle thread (GCN) 19654

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle thread (GCN) 87457210

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle thread (GCN) Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
SonicKnuckles
SonicKnuckles

May 9th 2013, 2:27 pm
Where can you find the best capsules for raising some of the better Chao's?

Staroceancrazy wrote:
SonicKnuckles wrote:
Tech101 wrote:With the news of a new Yu Yu Hakusho I've started watching the old ones again. I watch them on YouTube on the weekends while driving in my car....well ok listen to them Lol. Don't need to see them as I know what's going on lol!  Great series!
Yu Yu Hakusho is my sole raisin for existing.
Wait what!? I think you meant reason not raisin Sonic Adventure 2 Battle thread (GCN) 1625187496
O-kaaay so you're a dehydrated grape? Rolling Eyes
Lol. I meant reason. This is why I don't like spell checkers. Razz
Beccy80
Beccy80

June 4th 2013, 1:11 pm
Yes! If anyone finds a guide pleaseeee.. let me know. Ive been playing sonic for years, ever since the sega megadrive. Heres for all you other sonic lovers out there, the sonic font http://www.fontsaddict.com/font/sonic-mega-font.html
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

June 4th 2013, 2:27 pm
Welcome to WiiWareWave Beccy80! I'm currently reviewing this Gamecube game so expect to see my review very soon. Wink

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle thread (GCN) 19654

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle thread (GCN) 87457210

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle thread (GCN) Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)