Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

What Do You Think of The New WiiWareWave Slogan? Empty What Do You Think of The New WiiWareWave Slogan?

on May 6th 2013, 12:42 am
Our new slogan is "Ride The Wave!" what do you think of it?

Funniest WiiWareQuote of August 2020!

GeekyGamerJack wrote:The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV... saur?
Neptune
Neptune

What Do You Think of The New WiiWareWave Slogan? Empty Re: What Do You Think of The New WiiWareWave Slogan?

on May 6th 2013, 1:33 am
It sounds catchy. Smile
Tasuki
Tasuki

What Do You Think of The New WiiWareWave Slogan? Empty Re: What Do You Think of The New WiiWareWave Slogan?

on May 6th 2013, 10:14 am
Was that Ocean Sprays theme at one time? For some reason I think of that when I hear it lol. But yeah I agree its very catchy.
Tails86
Tails86
Admin

on May 6th 2013, 5:25 pm
Sounds pretty cool to me victory

Wii U NNID Tails86
A true reviewer wipes his hands clean with every game! (Even the bad ones!)
BlueWaverJack32
BlueWaverJack32
Admin

on May 7th 2013, 2:42 am
It's better than "Ride the Walrus"! Wink

What happens when you take an animé series written by some random dude from Down Underland and abridge the Brocc out of it until it's a hilarious, muddvak cheesy, spoiler-fuelled self-parody that puts even the Butt Mode Super-Shorts to shame?

Well, you get... whatever the Brocc this mess calls itself... What Do You Think of The New WiiWareWave Slogan? 1625187496

Crystals of Silveria Abridged
: Now "broadcasting in syndication" right here on WiiWareWave! What Do You Think of The New WiiWareWave Slogan? 631737971

DISCLAIMER:
The writer takes no responsibility for any split sides, tear shortages and lack of walls of the fourth kind. Seriously, the entire thing is one giant SPOILER WARNING, so click the above link with caution. Razz
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

on May 8th 2013, 11:09 am
it definitely fits

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

What Do You Think of The New WiiWareWave Slogan? Captaincanucksigcopy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum