Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
What was the last game you beat?Yesterday at 10:01 pmKeAfan7What Have You Been Playing Lately?July 19th 2024, 10:17 pmKokorOtakuYour Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)July 19th 2024, 10:14 pmKokorOtakuNews: Two HUGE NSO Updates Have Dropped This Month With A Whopping 10 Games In-Total!!July 13th 2024, 1:45 pmKokorOtakuThe Legend of Zelda Creative Designs TopicJuly 1st 2024, 12:18 pmStaroceancrazy
Tasuki
Tasuki
Home Sweet Home

photo DSN_zpsd11bf255.jpg

According to Gamespot and other sites Nordic games is now the owner of the Darksiders IP which was recently auctioned off as part of the THQ auction early this month.

Along with Darksiders Nordic Games also picked up the Red Faction, MX VS ATV, Destroy All Humans, Summoner and Supreme Commander franchises for a whopping 4.9 million dollars.

So what do you think about Darksiders new home. Has anyone heard of this Nordic Games before and if so will they be a good fit for the Darksiders IP?

Last edited by Tasuki on April 22nd 2013, 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KokorOtaku
April 22nd 2013, 6:13 pmKokorOtaku
I wonder if that means they can port DS 1 to WiiU, I kinda want franchises such as ME, NG, and AC to have the whole trilogy on eShop (even if NG is the only ones I'd buy)
KeAfan7
April 22nd 2013, 6:15 pmKeAfan7
Congrats on your first news article! Good work. Wink
Tasuki
April 22nd 2013, 7:35 pmTasuki
@Rukiafan: Thank you very much. If I hear anymore I will update it.
Amufungal
April 22nd 2013, 8:14 pmAmufungal
I never heard of Nordic Games before
Tasuki
April 23rd 2013, 12:21 amTasuki
Ok well apparently Nordic Games is a Swedish based gaming company with most of their games being released in Europe. However, in partnership with Remedy Entertainment they brought the PC version of Alan Wake to North America. I am guessing that they will use these IPS to open themselves up to the world more especially to the NA market.

Tasuki
April 23rd 2013, 6:55 pmTasuki
Ok not sure what happened but can the last three comments be removed so this article can get back on track. Sorry if that sounded pushy its not meant to be and I hope I didn't do something wrong.
KeAfan7
April 23rd 2013, 7:07 pmKeAfan7
You didn't do anything, it was Samantha, but we shouldn't talk about it here. If you want to talk about it feel free to send me a pm. Wink
Tasuki
April 23rd 2013, 7:32 pmTasuki
Ok Np. Anyway getting back on topic here....

Apparently Nordic Games is at least thinking of Darksiders III. According to the CEO of Nordic Games Lars Wingefors dont expect a Darksiders III this year cause "I dont believe in bringing out a sh** sequel." Planning for a Darksiders III could happen as early as next week. Very Happy
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)