Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Today at 10:42 amKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin
written by KingreX32

Darksiders 2 Confirmed to be a Launch title for WiiU  Darksiders2

Ok so we've known for a while now that Darksiders 2 was coming to the WiiU, but its only just been confirmed as a launch title for the new console. Thi s is awesome as from the get go people who buy the console will have an awesome game to play.

The Main character in Darksiders 2 is Death; in the game he is on a quest to clear his brother War’s (The Protagonist from the first game) name as he has been wrongly accused for starting the apocalypse early.

Its been said that the game will play to the consoles strengths, Hayden Dalton of Vigil Games had this to say "It's basically the core game, but then with added abilities to do certain things that you can't do on the other consoles." "One of the things that we did, when we were originally going to show it off, was that you could equip stuff directly. So, for instance, I could be running along and I could click on another piece and I could put it on as I'm running through the game,"

Nintendo hasn’t given a release date for the new console, so WiiU owners may or may not have to wait for the game. Darksiders 2 launches June 26th 2012 in North America.

Im looking forward to this game as I loved the premise of the first one. I thought it was cool.

Sources The HDR Room and Attack of the Fanboy

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Darksiders 2 Confirmed to be a Launch title for WiiU  Captaincanucksigcopy
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KeAfan7
I might not like these kinds of games myself, but I must admit that trailer looks great. Wink
Link_i_am
I'm Glad to see that Darksiders II is absolutely going to be available on the WiiU from day one. Darksiders 2 Confirmed to be a Launch title for WiiU  631737971
KingreX32
indeed. It looks like a really cool game
DigiDestined
Meh another uber violent game Neutral
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)