Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
What was the last game you beat?Yesterday at 3:19 pmKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?July 19th 2024, 10:17 pmKokorOtakuYour Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)July 19th 2024, 10:14 pmKokorOtakuNews: Two HUGE NSO Updates Have Dropped This Month With A Whopping 10 Games In-Total!!July 13th 2024, 1:45 pmKokorOtakuThe Legend of Zelda Creative Designs TopicJuly 1st 2024, 12:18 pmStaroceancrazy
Go down
Paragoomba
Paragoomba

new 3ds home menu? Empty new 3ds home menu?

October 11th 2011, 3:15 pm
okay ive had a 3ds since it came out. and one of the things that sucks that i think they should change is the home menu. its so boring and dull and very irritating to find stuff if u have a lot of games. so what improvements if any would u like to see happen to the 3ds home menu

Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

new 3ds home menu? Empty Re: new 3ds home menu?

December 1st 2011, 10:57 pm
I don't own a 3DS, but have played one. One thing I didn't like was how disorganised the menu was compared to the Wii menu.
It was a chore to find downloads for instance. Neutral

new 3ds home menu? 19654

new 3ds home menu? 87457210

new 3ds home menu? Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Sneaker
Sneaker
Admin

December 3rd 2011, 6:37 pm
No problem at all. You can order the games by dragging them around. So I have a seperate section for games, applications and movies. But you can make it as crazy as you want yourself. No, I'm content with it.
Marth
Marth

January 22nd 2012, 2:40 am
It's a decent menu, but the overall thing is too similar to the DSi for my liking. Would have preferred to see something completely new, ideally something with folders so I don't have random gaps everywhere when organizing things. I'm content though.

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)