Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
eshop Comes Out On Top!

Gunman Clive eShop Outsells iOS and Android Combined! Gca10

There's no doubt that Gunman Clive is an amazing eshop title, but the game has done more than simply sell well on the 3DS eshop service! Despite originally being available on Android and iOS devices, with virtual buttons and on screen inputs, it's the intuitive controls of the 3DS that allow it to be enjoyed as it was meant to be played!

Bertil Hörberg has now reported to NeoGaf that the eShop release has now out-sold the iOS and Android versions combined, and went on to say that the "sales are starting to show a slow but visible decline now though, but they're still at very a nice level."

Are you surprised about this latest development? Let us know in our comments!

Gunman Clive eShop Outsells iOS and Android Combined! 19654

Gunman Clive eShop Outsells iOS and Android Combined! 87457210

Gunman Clive eShop Outsells iOS and Android Combined! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

NINTENBRO
Nope, I'm not surprised at all. It's an awesome action platformer, for a measly two dollars. Haven't you read my review yet?! J/K Very Happy
Tasuki
I am not surprised at all. For one thing I heard that using the touch screen control on an Iphone or Android device werent the best for this kind of game. Also this game strikes me as being more popular to gamers rather than the casual gamers that play Iphone and Android games.

Still this is good news and hopefull it means that Bertil will continue making eShop games.
KokorOtaku
Let's hope more originally on iTHiNG games sell more on real devices, I'm thinking about on my day off sending out pictures of games available on 3DS and WiiU in order to give awareness to the great games available through eShop and retail
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)