Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
More Galactic Adventures?

Update! Rumormill: Super Mario Galaxy 3 Heading To Wii U? Smg310

The rumormill has returned so you know that we have to let you know about it! This time a convincing box art of Super Mario Galaxy 3 for Wii U has appeared around the web prompting fans to wonder if this really is an official leaked image! Whatever the case we'll let you know more when we get some more information! In the meantime let us know in the comments below about whether you think the box art is real or just a photoshop image?

Update!

It turns out that the box art is a fan made image that was misunderstood to be an official box art image. Special thanks goes to YoshiCookies from our Facebook Group who confirmed this as being an unofficial image!

Last edited by Rukiafan on March 26th 2013, 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Update! Rumormill: Super Mario Galaxy 3 Heading To Wii U? 19654

Update! Rumormill: Super Mario Galaxy 3 Heading To Wii U? 87457210

Update! Rumormill: Super Mario Galaxy 3 Heading To Wii U? Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KokorOtaku
Just outta curiosity... Where do you here these rumors? Such as the DSi/Wii eShop, the wiitail games on WiiU, or the DreamCast on VC ones, because even though unlikely, they sound cool
Anonymous
What source did you use for those rumors anyway?
NINTENBRO
Fan-made concept art, at best! Cut, copy & paste. Very Happy

But the game IS coming...
Anonymous
Surprised RU sure? Because I've been awaiting such for the Wii... Pls, tell me it's not only the Wii-U it's gonna be released to Wink
NINTENBRO
I'm not trying to bust your bubble Samantha, but you should probably count your blessing's that we even received two 3D Mario titles for the Wii. I'm 99.999% sure the next Super Mario Galaxy game will most definitely be displayed in HD. Because Nintendo can, and because Nintendo needs to.
Anonymous
OK, let´s assume you´re right, NINTENBRO, what makes you think Nintendo can? And what use is it to us all to bring the latest games HD?
KeAfan7
Gamespot, GoNintendo, and a few others, but all are just speculating based on that image so nobody really knows whether or not this is a real project. Wink
KeAfan7
All Wii U games are displayed in HD, but some certainly look better than others. In fact The Last Story and Xenoblade Chronicles both max out at 580p on the Wii U if you have a 780p or better tv resolution so even some Wii games display in HD on the Wii U.
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
March 26th 2013, 12:39 pmRena Ryuugu Fanboy
I wonder if this will be the last SMG game?
Megatron2000
I can't tell if the image is fake. |/
KokorOtaku
@samantha it's for WiiU for sure, weather it's going to be called SMG3 or SM Universe is different though, but the wii is abandoned for bigger and better things, just like the DS was
KeAfan7
XSEED might be bringing Dragon Quest X to North America, which would be a major Wii title. Wink
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)