Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin
Written by KingreX32

Replacement WiiU gamepads Will Cost you. Brokengamepad_zpsbdec5739

When the WiiU was announced there were many discussion’s on the internet about the price, when those died down the discussions turned to the price of Gamepads. Even though Nintendo stated that they wouldn’t be selling separate, the internet nonetheless hypothesized.

Thanks to the misfortune of fellow gamer nbthedude we now have an answer. In a recent posting on the NeoGAF forums, nbthedude details how Delta Airlines Lost his luggage; unfortunately his WiiU gamepad and sensor bar were in the luggage lost. When he called Nintendo to order a Replacement gamepad……well here is the transaction.

Replacement WiiU gamepads Will Cost you. Wiiu_gamepad_cost_zps1a82dde9

You see that; take care of your Gamepad people, the thing costs 150 dollars (after taxes and shipping fees) to replace. As expensive as it is though it’s not surprising considering what the gamepad can do and what is built into it.

Source My Nintendo news

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Replacement WiiU gamepads Will Cost you. Captaincanucksigcopy
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KeAfan7
February 27th 2013, 3:22 pmKeAfan7
As long as Nintendo doesn't decide to release games that require two or more Gamepads it's not tragic, but if they start requiring multiple Gamepads for multiplayer games it would become far too expensive for most gamers.
SkywardL
February 27th 2013, 3:47 pmSkywardL
lost... more like stolen. Gamers should be aware to never bring home consoles to airports.
KingreX32
February 27th 2013, 6:16 pmKingreX32
Rukiafan wrote:As long as Nintendo doesn't decide to release games that require two or more Gamepads it's not tragic, but if they start requiring multiple Gamepads for multiplayer games it would become far too expensive for most gamers.

even if they do, theres no way i could afford another with my current money situation.
Demonic
March 1st 2013, 3:15 pmDemonic
Jeez, it's more expensive than a Wii Balance Board! I hope new GamePad's won't be as expensive as this when they hit retail stores otherwise no one will buy it.

You've heard people, look after your GamePad... it's as expensive as a 3DS... D:
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)