Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)April 28th 2024, 1:17 pmKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amRyanNerdyGamerNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amRyanNerdyGamer
Biorn the Viking
Biorn the Viking
If you want to get your hands on a WiiU Pro Controller then make sure you have $49.99 at hand. Nintendo confirmed the price of the controller and will be available at launch in North America on November 18th.

WiiU Press Event: WiiU Pro Controller To Cost $49.99 Wii-U-Pro-Controller-at-E3-2012-Small

Source: Click here

Comments

NINTENBRO
September 13th 2012, 4:44 pmNINTENBRO
Damn! That's twice the cost of the Wii Classic Controller Pro!
Anonymous
That's so expensive! Sad
NINTENBRO
September 13th 2012, 7:15 pmNINTENBRO
Actually, it's 2.5 times the cost of the Wii Classic Controller Pro. You're right Kushina, $49.99 is pretty expensive. This controller better possess some awesome additional capabilities to justify the price. I guess Nintendo is probably charging this much, because they know they can get away with it. I mean, it doesn't seem to possess any new features, compared to the original Classic Controller Pro. Nintendo consumers who already own an extensive library of downloadable content will be forced to pay this much; otherwise, they won't be able to play their VC games on their WiiU. Well, at least most of them.

Last edited by Nintenbro on September 13th 2012, 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
September 13th 2012, 7:42 pmRena Ryuugu Fanboy
What the shell Nintendo!? This is highway robbery! Twisted Evil
Komicturtle
September 13th 2012, 8:02 pmKomicturtle
Yeah, the only difference between this and Classic control Pro is the ZLZR Trigger, LR Stick buttons and full wireless...

And frankly, I love my GOLDEN Wii Classic Control Pro anyhow.
Akatsuki
Nintendo peripherals are becoming too expensive. Sad
Grumblevolcano
September 14th 2012, 11:41 amGrumblevolcano
How many pounds will this cost in England?
KeAfan7
Probably £35-£40, but that's still more expensive than $50 USD. Neutral
KingreX32
September 14th 2012, 1:39 pmKingreX32
its about the same price as a wiimote
Supertimbros
September 16th 2012, 1:44 amSupertimbros
Why must game controllers be so expensive?
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)