Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
What was the last game you beat?Yesterday at 3:19 pmKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?July 19th 2024, 10:17 pmKokorOtakuYour Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)July 19th 2024, 10:14 pmKokorOtakuNews: Two HUGE NSO Updates Have Dropped This Month With A Whopping 10 Games In-Total!!July 13th 2024, 1:45 pmKokorOtakuThe Legend of Zelda Creative Designs TopicJuly 1st 2024, 12:18 pmStaroceancrazy
Go down
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

Fluidity: Spin Cycle (Discussion) Empty Fluidity: Spin Cycle (Discussion)

December 18th 2012, 6:51 pm
I was just wondering if any of our European members have downloaded this game yet, because I'd like to know what you think of the 360º control method. I'll be trying to decide between downloading this game or escape vektor.

Fluidity: Spin Cycle (Discussion) Empty Re: Fluidity: Spin Cycle (Discussion)

January 3rd 2013, 11:01 pm
I just played through the introductory stage, and Spin Cycle is amazing! The story is leaps & bounds better than what was available in the WiiWare original, and the 3DS gyro controls actually seem to operate more smoothly than using a WiiMote.

Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

January 5th 2013, 5:38 pm
How many stages does this game have?

Dark Link: No I hate you too $#!%&$!
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

January 5th 2013, 6:57 pm
I'm sorry, DigiDestined, but I have no idea yet. I believe I will have to finish the game, before I'll know the answer to that question.

January 8th 2013, 11:50 pm
I think I actually prefer the brighter and more distinct art style of the original (WiiWare) Fluidity. I don't really like the way the game has been split up into levels instead of one big interconnected book either. Other than that, it's a really great puzzler adventure.

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)